Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

unpopular opinion: it's not 80/20% it's more like 98%/2%

tenor.gif

COPE

Most guys are having sex sex and getting into relationships. We are the 1% minority who doesn't.

Technology amplifies personal power, and women always wanted to be in Chad's harem since the dawn of time.

We think it makes us more civilized to be secular and have technology, but any objective honest person can see it's only made us more into animals. Technology is fine if there is still a retention of an underlying morality that works toward the benefit of a healthy society rather than the apathetic atomized nihilistic shithole we have today, and yeah, even Stacy and Becky are just empowered to apathetically hop on new cocks.

Men in this era will be remembered as slaves except for a few wealthy whores of democracy.

that 80/20 stat is to do with matches, I think your almost right about 98/2, this is the actual conversion (peepee in VaG)

No way it's that high.

For the amount of foids that genuinely want to be with a guy for who he is and not what he owns (money/status), I do agree it's 98/2.
Your autistic if you think foids like 20% of males. They'll literally break up with Chad for gigachad if given the option and I feel like the top 2% of men are the only men which foids will love no matter their financial status/fame.

Although purely having regular sex with a foid, I'd say it's 80/20.
Notice how I said "regular" and not once a year starfish sex.

The truth is that 80/20 is just the general rule to have a functional sex life, while 98/2 is the 'ideal' perfect status.

20% of the guys do get cucked by their upper 2%

However does it matter? Gigachads are rare and for each time they cuck a 20%, a 20% guy can cuck 1000 more guys from the 80% basket.

It’s certainly going to get like that soon.

This does not match observable reality, not in Tinder nor in the outside world.

80/20 for white

99/1 for ethnics

I agree. Everyone below Chad-tier level I see is not even in a relationship.
This is false over-exagerration.

The thread is cope, because you want to believe that nobody is getting sex apart from 1%. Truth is, way more people are getting sex, so you must rank lower than them even. That hurts more than thinking only Chads get laid.

it's pretty unrealistic to expect to have a gf or wife if your only recourse is to 'go out there' because your community failed to give you any courtship opportunities, or you never even had a functional community.

Just go out there brah, it is not that hard. It will work brah.

This is some next-lvl cope