Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unpopular opinion: we have a problem with misogyny in this community

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Just kidding, I'm not a soycuck like that rich rice faggot. Women deserve all the hate they can get, fucktoys for gl guys is what they are.

Based as fuck. Foids need be burkad and banned from education

who said we did? I want names :feelswhere:

Just kidding, I'm not a soycuck like that rich rice faggot. Women deserve all the hate they can get, fucktoys for gl guys is what they are.
brootal clickbaitpill

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

14-17 is basically adult looking and not pedophilia

Based guy

amount of sperm in my left nut IQ

Had me there in the first half ngl

@FrothySolutions are you the soycuck?

What a twist.

Imagine if you were dutch like OP. I would not even know what this forum is.

Almost fell for it jfl. I don’t understand that why people are even agecucks. They really should get banned for it

All women hate me. I simply reciprocate the feeling

If autistic/incel lives don't matter then neither do women's. They are nothing more than filthy cum-dumpsters. Hopefully they will all die in pregnancy.

ea7.jpg

Soon they will be the fucktoys of their looksmatches.

Because it prevents foids from whoring for attention from Chad.
But you can never tell whether someone underneath a burqa is a Stacy or a hag or even a dude who's just chosen to wear one.

But you can never tell whether someone underneath a burqa is a Stacy or a hag or even a dude who's just chosen to wear one.
Still whoring would be severely curbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back