Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Unpopular] the paradox of sad because alone

Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
-
Have you heared this story before? Probably with a bit difference but the concept is the same.
Two people are talking about a guy they know, while the third one is listening :

-Look at him, he is always sad and angry.

+ yeah, that's why he is always alone, no one wants to be friend with him because he is always sad.

The third guy : maybe he is sad because no one wants to be friend with him.

you probably heard this story or concept in some ways.
There is this kind of paradox, which is it true?
A. Is being sad the reason for not having any friends? Or
B. Not having any friends is the reason for sadness?
or both.
If both are true, which one is the first in this block chain?

now knowing this story let me tell you my own perspective of blackpill.
according to incels.wiki : The blackpill is a philosophy that female sexual desire is very inflexible and hence men's dating problems require systemic rather than personal solutions, if a solution exists at all.
females just wanna have sex with chad , therefore more chads and less ugly shits will be born. in a very long term , if you see the big picture females are correcting the genetic issues with their "inflexible desires". if females used to be more inflexible before, then many us wouldn't exist today and there would be no Incel issue. all humans would be chad and healthy and good height and etc.
now imagine hating females for being inflexible , while you exist because they didn't ( mainly couldn't) only have sex with chads. ( mostly because of religion , any ugly af subhuman could marry (mostly Islam)).

can we blame our grand grand grand grand **** grand mothers for not following the blackpill protocol and the the same time blame girls now for following the protocol? isn't it a paradox , a selfish way of seeing things? what about future incels? woudn't they hate us for being a whinny lil bitch about laying down and rotting? oh shit , wait why should we lay down and rot? isn't condom invented? yes it has been invented , it can allow subhumans to end their genetic line while also having sex.
but the real issue still remains , convincing girls that the protocol originally invented to ban sex for uglies/weaks/shorts because we didn't want children from them. we have birth control now for godsake , you don't need to follow the protocol for having regular protected sex too. just save the protocol for the time you want baby , but keep the regular sex civilized and let these poor bastards at least have sex once in a while while they are going to get removed from DNA pool.
am i right guys?
mods dont ban please , i know it will be unpopular opinion but i strongly believe it. we just need to convince girls that the protocol is not bad and it's good for making children , but since we are not animals anymore and we more civilized we don't need our instincts tell us what to do , we can choose to have sex with non-chad / ugly person with protection. because you owe them you beauty , they keep getting removed every generation so chads and Stacie can exist. love us once in a while.
Paradox of sad because alone : POSBA

Last edited:
Too long and boring and pompous and I'm not sure what you're arguing. Don't become a writer.

Too long and boring and pompous and I'm not sure what you're arguing. Don't become a writer.
Incel trait: other incels hate your writing. Jfl we will always hate each other no matter the incorrectness it is over

ok cause i'm writing in my third language , tbh my first language is worst.
maybe at first , but after sometime the sadness becomes more bald reason for not having any friends. if he could somehow manage to stay happy alone maybe he would find himself some friends and brake the loop.

maybe at first , but after sometime the sadness becomes more bald reason for not having any friends. if he could somehow manage to stay happy alone maybe he would find himself some friends and brake the loop.
Almost no-one starts out as sad. B is a direct result of A: you become sad after realizing that real friendship is not obtainable.
As for being happy on his own, the chances of that are very slim. Even if this man manages to become happy, the very thought of having no friends is an instant turn off to normalscum and foids alike.

Almost no-one starts out as sad. B is a direct result of A: you become sad after realizing that real friendship is not obtainable.
As for being happy on his own, the chances of that are very slim. Even if this man manages to become happy, the very thought of having no friends is an instant turn off to normalscum and foids alike.

Have you heared this story before? Probably with a bit difference but the concept is the same.
Two people are talking about a guy they know, while the third one is listening :

-Look at him, he is always sad and angry.

+ yeah, that's why he is always alone, no one wants to be friend with him because he is always sad.

The third guy : maybe he is sad because no one wants to be friend with him.

you probably heard this story or concept in some ways.
There is this kind of paradox, which is it true?
A. Is being sad the reason for not having any friends? Or
B. Not having any friends is the reason for sadness?
or both.
If both are true, which one is the first in this block chain?

now knowing this story let me tell you my own perspective of blackpill.
according to incels.wiki : The blackpill is a philosophy that female sexual desire is very inflexible and hence men's dating problems require systemic rather than personal solutions, if a solution exists at all.
females just wanna have sex with chad , therefore more chads and less ugly shits will be born. in a very long term , if you see the big picture females are correcting the genetic issues with their "inflexible desires". if females used to be more inflexible before, then many us wouldn't exist today and there would be no Incel issue. all humans would be chad and healthy and good height and etc.
now imagine hating females for being inflexible , while you exist because they didn't ( mainly couldn't) only have sex with chads. ( mostly because of religion , any ugly af subhuman could marry (mostly Islam)).

can we blame our grand grand grand grand **** grand mothers for not following the blackpill protocol and the the same time blame girls now for following the protocol? isn't it a paradox , a selfish way of seeing things? what about future incels? woudn't they hate us for being a whinny lil bitch about laying down and rotting? oh shit , wait why should we lay down and rot? isn't condom invented? yes it has been invented , it can allow subhumans to end their genetic line while also having sex.
but the real issue still remains , convincing girls that the protocol originally invented to ban sex for uglies/weaks/shorts because we didn't want children from them. we have birth control now for godsake , you don't need to follow the protocol for having regular protected sex too. just save the protocol for the time you want baby , but keep the regular sex civilized and let these poor bastards at least have sex once in a while while they are going to get removed from DNA pool.
am i right guys?
mods dont ban please , i know it will be unpopular opinion but i strongly believe it. we just need to convince girls that the protocol is not bad and it's good for making children , but since we are not animals anymore and we more civilized we don't need our instincts tell us what to do , we can choose to have sex with non-chad / ugly person with protection. because you owe them you beauty , they keep getting removed every generation so chads and Stacie can exist. love us once in a while.
Paradox of sad because alone : POSBA

Provocative. And you already know these ideas are super-unpopular (whether people actually agree with them or not). But at the end of the day, 1) people can't be forced to do what they don't want to do. And 2) they don't want to be intimate with people ... they don't like. Because life is competitive, even trying to change yourself into something more likable doesn't hold great success odds because others are doing the same--just shifts the bell-curve forward.

Seems to me we're back at square one: lots of people who, through no fault of their own, just happen to be undesirable and, so, suffer throughout their lives due to the lack of intimacy.