Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity unprecedented postmaxxing strat

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
are you tired of spamming tbh, ngl, cope, its over, many men, over and over again? introducing a new and improved postmaxxing strat, invented by the one and only @needsolution! I call the just quote yourself bro! this is an excellent way to sneak in an extra post or two, aspiring postmaxxers should definitely give this a go.

Wwwaadd

sometimes im just forgetting that i replied to this thread and im quoting myself not knowing its me :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
over for schizofreniacels

are you tired of spamming tbh, ngl, cope, its over, many men, over and over again? introducing a new and improved postmaxxing strat, invented by the one and only @needsolution! I call the just quote yourself bro! this is an excellent way to sneak in an extra post or two, aspiring postmaxxers should definitely give this a go.

View attachment 148259

sometimes im just forgetting that i replied to this thread and im quoting myself not knowing its me :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
over for schizofreniacels

hands up now the postmaxxing police is here

This is extreme autism levels ngl tbh

all i can say its all because forum is less active last times and i need to cover that shit lol before i could make 300-350 daily easily, now everything i see its empty bucket of threads in off-topic

all i can say its all because forum is less active last times and i need to cover that shit lol before i could make 300-350 daily easily, now everything i see its empty bucket of threads in off-topic
start threadmaxxing like @AntiPain

many men are gone

My solution to saying "go ER" without mods giving you a warning:
"Don't go ER"

@needsolution was a god amongst postmaxxers tbh.

Gonna follow his steps now :feelsLSD:

@needsolution was a god amongst postmaxxers tbh.

Gonna follow his steps now :feelsLSD:
You are doing a good job with necroposting, getting closer to banhammer. Just like need

This is some high iq right?

Damn thanks for the advice kind stranger :feelsYall:

Also @ScornedStoic ur quote from me about brettyboy in the pic was spot on... unfortunately

Just quote yourself theory lmao

I did this sometimes ngl

High Iq method of doubling post count tbh

Over for postmaxxers ngl

Seems like a good strat ngl :feelsYall:

100% viable strategy

@RemoveNormalfags I see.

Good idea. But my postmaxing days are gone

poo poo pee pee