Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update: a delusional redpiller who described Elliot Rodger as a "blue pilled beta" has been indicted last week on 5 federal charges

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is a follow-up from my previous post on Carl Bennington, a delusional Californiacel in his 30s who allegedly sent sexual and weird DMs to anonymous foids over the internet. Per the indictment, his youngest victim was 15 when the stalking started; it continued for several years.

From the complaint in April:

Ersnip

Now, in addition to his original cyberstalking charge, Bennington faces an extra count of cyberstalking and three new counts of threats to injure in interstate commerce. Each of the five counts carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison. He pleaded not guilty; trial will start in September. Mr. Bennington is currently being held at MDC Los Angeles.

The 15-page indictment is attached below (Document 29). I downloaded every document from the docket so PM me if anyone wants more.

JFL at thinking that you are an "alpha" when all you did was call ER "bluepilled" and sperg out on DMs to random foids on Facebook and Cuckstagram.

Attachments

• 29.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Red pillers are just as bluepilled as bluepillers

The red pill was a necessary step in the evolution of men's thought toward the arrival at the black pill. The philosophy and conclusions about the world from blackpill science are so alien and disconnected from the blue pill that it would have been impossible to go from the blue pill to the black pill right away.

However, we have arrived at the black pill and now we must abandon the red pill keep only the true parts and discarding the false parts. The red pill is a cancerous tumor and needs to be surgically removed from our thinking.

The Redpill doesn't exist. It is just a stepping stone cope to either the Blackpill or back to the Bluepill.
are you saying that holding frame and spinning plates doesn't actually work? WHAT!?!?!?!

are you saying that holding frame and spinning plates doesn't actually work? WHAT!?!?!?!
Ah, the everlasting cope of the truly deluded Redpillers. Has there ever been an iota of life more pathetic than that of a Redpiller? Blackpill is the truth and Bluepill is the lie. Everything between them is non sensical fairy tales.

I fucking hate this "alpha" "beta" cope. You are either good-looking or you are not.

I fucking hate this "alpha" "beta" cope. You are either good-looking or you are not.

Truth. That's why so many big-brained people on r/purplepilldebate keep wondering about why if alphas are so desirable women are mostly with men considered to have more beta traits. It just so happens that most of those men tend to be... tall, white and good looking/tall, tyrone(lite) and good looking

This is a follow-up from my previous post on Carl Bennington, a delusional Californiacel in his 30s who allegedly sent sexual and weird DMs to anonymous foids over the internet. Per the indictment, his youngest victim was 15 when the stalking started; it continued for several years.

View attachment 285768

Now, in addition to his original cyberstalking charge, Bennington faces an extra count of cyberstalking and three new counts of threats to injure in interstate commerce. Each of the five counts carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison. He pleaded not guilty; trial will start in September. Mr. Bennington is currently being held at MDC Los Angeles.

The 15-page indictment is attached below (Document 29). I downloaded every document from the docket so PM me if anyone wants more.

JFL at thinking that you are an "alpha" when all you did was call ER "bluepilled" and sperg out on DMs to random foids on Facebook and Cuckstagram.

Just imagine, this is the kind of guy calling you a beta and telling you to hold frame on r/TheRedPill and claiming he hooks up with college stacies in their 20s when he is in his 40s :feelskek:

Last edited:
jfl 25 years for posting pms to foids as a sub 8 male.

Truth. That's why so many big-brained people on r/purplepilldebate keep wondering about why if alphas are so desirable women are mostly with men considered to have more beta traits. It just so happens that most of those men tend to be... tall, white and good looking/tall, tyrone(lite) and good looking
Thats because they are getting pumped by Chad.

State wageslavecels be like...

Just imagine, this is the kind of guy calling you a beta and telling you to hold frame on r/TheRedPill and claiming he hooks up with college stacies in their 20s when he is in his 40s :feelskek:

Can someone explain to me what holding frame is? I skipped the redpill on the way to the blackpill

View attachment 285768

Iu

typical redpiller tbh

View attachment 285768

lowiq lazycel here

if I have this right, he threatened her over DM and got 3 federal charges + 2 for cyberstalking (whatever the fuck that means)?

and because it's over state lines, it's federal?

so the feds are pissing away all this money and time for a guy who talked shit over DM to a woman?

i mean at this point why does any man have social media or talk to women unless you're chad level. seems every time you get on that shit, you risk your life.

lowiq lazycel here

if I have this right, he threatened her over DM and got 3 federal charges + 2 for cyberstalking (whatever the fuck that means)?

and because it's over state lines, it's federal?

so the feds are pissing away all this money and time for a guy who talked shit over DM to a woman?

i mean at this point why does any man have social media or talk to women unless you're chad level. seems every time you get on that shit, you risk your life.

Yup. You are right. If you want to read the DMs, check the indictment I attached in the OP or the complaint I'm reattaching here, the complaint is really entertaining and the FBI was even kind enough to provide pictures. From what I can tell, even by our community's standards, Mr. Bennington is a very socially inept man of below-average intelligence with a dominance kink.

I'm not going to lie, the messages are very weird, but I wouldn't say that his threats were serious. Nor do I think his actions warrant a 5-year prison term, let alone 25. (I seriously doubt he'll get more than 10, though, even if found guilty on all charges.) To me, it sounds like the feds want to pressure him into taking a plea deal.

Anything that crosses state lines becomes a federal case. Anything that constitutes "interstate or foreign commerce" also allows the feds to claim jurisdiction; yoú'd probably be amazed by how broadly the courts interpret that phrase.

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
the absolute state of PUA. just orbit foids on instagram and cuck out so hard you get arrested bro

The Redpill doesn't exist. It is just a stepping stone cope to either the Blackpill or back to the Bluepill.
dark triad pill is legit. a psychopathic Chad mogs normal one in eyes of the average mentally ill whore

acting alpha is cope. if you're alpha you wouldnt have to act like one.
Bluepill alert, alpha doesn't exist as a concept. You either look good or you don't.

JFL at this Bennington fag, I hope he ropes in jail while being ruthlessly raped.

that's what you get when talk shit about ma nigga ER
May St.BlackOps2cel pour down his fury onto that blasphemous "redpiller"

:redpill:=:bluepill: both are absolute garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back