Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Update: Incel who touched a foid's arm avoids prison time

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
See this long thread:

Anyways, the sentence was out yesterday afternoon. He gets:
  • A 12-month community service order with 200 hours of "volunteer" work
  • 5 years on the sex offender's registry
  • An £80 fine
  • An £85 victims' surcharge
  • A further £250 bill to compensate the foid
  • A referral to a therapist for social anxiety
Seems kinda harsh, but at least he wasn't sentenced to the 10-year maximum that some of you guys predicted would happen.

Still harsh for touching a foid's fucking arm, JFL.

• An £80 fine
This is fucking retarded

Holy shit I can't believe they will put him on the sex offender list! WTF this can ruin his life, if he try to get a job he will be fucked, he is not the one to be punished is the foid who should be punished! She used him as excuse to have failed her Oxford admission and by creating this lie she hoped that the university would feel pity for her almost being "raped" and give her a free entry.

Last edited:
that right there is all that needed to be done
i went to a government funded "counselling sessions" with a psychologist. i just told BS so i could finish it earlier. i had my "bluepill fantasy cap" on JFL.

All that was required, nothing else. I wouldn't call this LifueFuel, but rather RageFuel.

If I got a sentence like that I would unironically kill myself.

No wonder, UK is such a shit hole.

Still very harsh , Are they insane or what? The kid just touched her and now he’s 5 years on the sex offender list?

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TOUCHING SOMEONES ARM YOU CREEPY WEIRDO
HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXECUTED ON THE ELECTRIC CHAIR OR JAILED FOR LIFE
WHY DO WE ALLOW THESE CREEPS TO FREELY ROAM SOCIETY?? :soy::soy:

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TOUCHING SOMEONES ARM YOU CREEPY WEIRDO
HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXECUTED ON THE ELECTRIC CHAIR OR JAILED FOR LIFE
WHY DO WE ALLOW THESE CREEPS TO FREELY ROAM SOCIETY?? :soy::soy:
Yikerino! I can sense the misogyny in this man. He needs to be locked up now!

Men have no rights except wageslaving to pay taxes.

British people are inbred trash except for the rich upper class elite tall white chads who mog the fuck out of everyone in that SJW shithole.
Their foids have more T than their males.

His career is over, basically same thing as a rapist

I didn’t think he’d get prison time, I figured he’d get sent to therapy and released. This is actually absurd. Touching a woman in a non-sexual way and get your life ruined jfl.

Meanwhile Pakistani rape gangs are getting away with rapes or just getting slaps on the wrist. There is a deliberate war on white men.

Near future:

Therapist: What’s so funny?
The student: I was just thinking of a joke.
Therapisr: Do you want to tell it to me?
The student: You wouldn’t get it.

He's finished either way. His job career ended before it began.

Dumb and harsh rather than lifefuel

I hope he finds her and cuts her clit off. Disgusting whore.

Foids are elevated to Gods, I don't think you have this much privilege being a common royalty.

Holy shit I can't believe they will put him on the sex offender list! WTF this can ruin his life, if he try to get a job he will be fucked, he is not the one to be punished is the foid who should be punished! She used him as excuse to have failed her Oxford admission and by creating this lie she hoped that the university would feel pity for her almost being "raped" and give her a free entry.
Anyone got the town in which the whore lives?

• An £80 fine
IN TODAY'S SOCIETY YOU LITERALLY ARE FORCED TO PAY FOIDS IF YOU DARE EVEN FUCKING TOUCH THEM
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

at least he wasn't sentenced to the 10-year maximum that some of you guys predicted would happen.
Better than getting his cheeks busted
Still harsh for touching a foid's fucking arm, JFL.
This is why you need to physically stay away from women. Even accidentally bumping into them can be considered harassment.

She used him as excuse to have failed her Oxford admission and by creating this lie she hoped that the university would feel pity for her almost being "raped" and give her a free entry.

Haha, no. If you don't have the grades, it's not happening. Wishful thinking on her part.
Near future:

Therapist: What’s so funny?
The student: I was just thinking of a joke.
Therapisr: Do you want to tell it to me?
The student: You wouldn’t get it.
:feelsmage:
Dumb and harsh rather than lifefuel
This shouldn't be lifefuel, but it is in this clown world.
All that was required, nothing else. I wouldn't call this LifueFuel, but rather RageFuel.

Yeah, well, it's not lifefuel lifefuel, but you know, we live in bizarro world. That he didn't end up in prison is a good sign.

Last edited:
Omg poor guy now has to spend his life as a sex offender.

Dude got a harsher sentence than the girl who stabbed her boyfriend.

British people are inbred trash except for the rich upper class elite tall white chads who mog the fuck out of everyone in that SJW shithole.

fuck you asshole, disrespecting me and my fellow ukcels.

If I got a sentence like that I would unironically kill myself.
Haha, no. If you don't have the grades, it's not happening. Wishful thinking on her part.

:feelsmage:

Yeah, well, it's not lifefuel lifefuel, but you know, we live in bizarro world. That he didn't end up in prison is a good sign.

being on a SEX OFFENDER LIST FOR LIFE (yeah, 5 years, but with the internet, the record STICKS) is way worse than prison. He will never amount to anything for the rest of life, just because he touched a foid's arm.

FUCK THIS GAAAAAY EARTH

welp good luck getting a job now you're on the sex offenders registry...I hope the foid feels happy with herself for ruining the next 5 years of his life. i wouldnt be surprised if he kills himself. this kind of stuff makes me want to go er. the uk is so cucked.

I hate foids so fucking much. The average foid fucks like 10 chads before the age of 20 but accuse sub5 men for touching them just JFL

See this long thread:

• An £80 fine
Seems kinda harsh, but at least he wasn't sentenced to the 10-year maximum that some of you guys predicted would happen.
>5 years on the sex offender’s registry
It’s over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back