Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Update on buying a condo

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not a huge update but with my raise it will help me get closer to getting my own place. I just hope prices don’t skyrocket between now and 6 months. Housing is crazy expensive here.

A few negatives are that I won’t have a ton of money for a big down payment (unless my stocks take off) but I still think I should qualify. Will be talking with a loan officer after the new year. Wish me luck. Will feel like roping if I’m rejected but even if I am I can still move out just to a rental, but I will be getting cucked by paying someone else’s mortgage.

Kind of a flex thread but congrats anyway.

Showing off your money/success. Congrats on getting a condo regardless.
Oh lol. Bro if you only knew the hardships I’ve been through and how hard I’ve worked just to make considerably less than avg money for a person my age.

Oh lol. Bro if you only knew the hardships I’ve been through and how hard I’ve worked just to make considerably less than avg money for a person my age.
Well, I'm happy for you man. I wasn't trying to shit up your thread, just saying it seemed like a bit of a brag but I think you've more than earned it if you're buying a condo with your own money. Again, congrats, friend. Cheers. :)