Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update on that suicidal bitch gtfih

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
https://incels.is/threads/gtfih-foi...t-suicide-for-being-pumped-and-dumped.259205/

Friend dug some more today in her circles and informed me she only broke her elbow. Now idk how bad it is, I checked online and there's several types of eblow fractures. Ngl I hoped she was gonna be totally fucked up, but I guess she didn't jump as far down as I thought. Bitch shat her pants probably and jumped from like 2, 3 stairs who knows. I still don't know whether she actually tried to kill herself or abort the baby. I'm hoping that the elbow is fucked beyond repair, such injuries usually result in life-long pain and some dysfunction. Serves her right for all she did to me. Also hoping she ends up in a mental institution for self harm. Her parents are looking for the chad that pumped her and I'm not up to date with that so there'll be more updates as soon as my friend briefs me again. Also gonna ask him for her or her parents phone num so I can tell them how happy this made me, if I'm feeling low inhib tommorow. I feel great rn. Finally justice got that bitch. You love to see it.

now she can only jerk off one guy at a time instead of two

Tbh she could be stuck in wheelchair and would still smv gigamog you to hell and back.

But it's something at least.

giga cope, chad got to fuck your looksmatch and spread his genes, and so does this single mom, while you rot here.
society will nurture their baby healthy and strong to become a chadlet