Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Upgrade your spotify ded srs {FOR FREE} ded srs? ded fucking srs

"That link has expired."

"That link has expired."
Here, take this
Playermodel rope

Gotta be quicker
tbhthb
b u d d y
o
y
o

FUAAAAAAAARK i listen to many musics, i wish i had gotten it

:feelstrash::feelstrash: u dont have to do that but i would appreciate it 1000 times
oh welp, he's offline.. it's over
3ThUqZ1.png

I'mma just redirect you where you can buy spotifys for $1 via paypal/bitcoins ngl.. Pretty cheap you can find $1 on le streets jfl and some premiums hold more than 1 month
I don't know who I bought it from but it was $3 and it lasts me forever, I think I bought it 6 months ago or so jfl

3ThUqZ1.png

I'mma just redirect you where you can buy spotifys for $1 via paypal/bitcoins ngl.. Pretty cheap you can find $1 on le streets jfl and some premiums hold more than 1 month
I don't know who I bought it from but it was $3 and it lasts me forever, I think I bought it 6 months ago or so jfl
Unknown 2

3ThUqZ1.png

Will Spotify judge me for sharing a family account?

Will Spotify judge me for sharing a family account?
If u get 3 premium upgrades and spotify cancels them ur acc will be terminated and u gotta make a new one.. my dad had to make a new one lell.. but like I said u can find a good legit buyer and one acc can last u months even years.. for only $2-$3 >.< like jesus christ official Spotify takes like $14 per month or some shit.

Just use youtube music, richcel

np, mpgh is very handy ngl

lol? ads? same music suggestions? or do you mean buying youtube music? >><<

Much less ads, more music compared to spotify, etc.

I already have premium

193 W Wingohocking St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA
Screenshot 2019 11 18 19 18 01
Screenshot 2019 11 18 19 17 58
Screenshot 2019 11 18 19 17 20
Screenshot 2019 11 18 19 16 47

Place looks like a shithole tbh ngl. And I live in a crackden lol :feelskek: :feelsgah:

jfl if you actually use spotify instead of downloading yt vids