Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Uppity short skirted thot in whore shoes jaywalks in Russia. Proceeds to get transformed into minced meat

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
DISCLAIMER: Boyos with cars, careful how you drive because the road is a dangerous place, always keep your distance from other vehicles and be mindful of your rear view mirror.

so without further ado:

Go to 5:37

So we have a long legged vagina support system stopping cars in order to cross the road not on the designated area, aka CROSSWALK. Some cuck stops to give way to m'lady and she starts to strut confidently with her whore shoes and short skirt like she is a million fuckin dollars, hides off screen and then the most sweetest LIFEFUEL presents itself on this fine fine sunday morning.

BONUS 6:09 - underage snapchat thots get to kiss the hood of the car as if it was VLAD's cock - passionately!

Careful mods are cucked here.

She is even wearing something to cover up her legs, not even some underpants.

Butcher Splatter Bonus

We definitly need more of these threads ngl. Too bad that snapchat whore survived though.

You type like a redditor trying to larp here, or maybe you are only trying to fit in. Or maybe you type like this naturally and I need more trust in people, but this place is shit full of nourmies. I think it is the third option I trust you now, it was good gore.

You type like a redditor trying to larp here, or maybe you are only trying to fit in. Or maybe you type like this naturally and I need more trust in people, but this place is shit full of nourmies. I think it is the third option I trust you now, it was good gore.

I started off in TRP back in the day, then went to mgtow, brief stint on lookism but got tired of all the chads, then graduated to brancels and I am doing my masters degree here now. I like this community more than reddit, less shitposting, it is more realistic about life than reddit, also here I don't get banned for 3 days every week because of something mild I said.

I think this place is gonna be the end of the road for me. I am really starting to feel my life is coming into a some sort of a culmination, I would either ascend or rope. I spent the last 10 years of my life being 13-15 hours per day in front of a screen and it is starting to take its toll on my psyche.

I started off in TRP back in the day, then went to mgtow, brief stint on lookism but got tired of all the chads, then graduated to brancels and I am doing my masters degree here now. I like this community more than reddit, less shitposting, it is more realistic about life than reddit, also here I don't get banned for 3 days every week because of something mild I said.

I think this place is gonna be the end of the road for me. I am really starting to feel my life is coming into a some sort of a culmination, I would either ascend or rope. I spent the last 10 years of my life being 13-15 hours per day in front of a screen and it is starting to take its toll on my psyche.
That is impressive ngl. This really is one of the best places for us, there is no femcel bullshit or censouring, but I still feel it's populated with nourmies and larpers. That is still better than mobs with completely different life experiences than us. Good luck and I encourage you to join chat so you get some interactioun.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back