Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Ur thoughts in GTA 5?

It's alright. I never bothered with the online stuff so I can only speak for singleplayer. Either way, the PS2 games are still better.

I loved the story and dialogue in that games. Trevor is based

Not bad game, was really cool back when it was originally released, not so much with the PS5 release jfl. Though, I played 4 more, and not so much of 5, my Xbox hdd died, so I can't play it no more, but I liked it ngl, when it released the console game prices doubled in slavland. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I liked the atmosphere in 4 more, but there was more gameplay variety in 5, the amount of Easter eggs is nice, I'd like to watch some GTA videos as a HScel
what makes u think that?
Cuz they are

the only vehicle you need in gta online is the oppressor.

A based fag?

He acts faggity in some scenes but really he's bi. Hell in his first scene he dicks down a meth hoe and then bashes in a dude's head witha bottle when he gives him shit (who's actually a previous protagonist from a dlc in GTA IV)

View: https://youtu.be/CNqCCus9M_0

So still pretty based ngl.

I liked 4 better.

It's a decent game, imo. However rockstar milking the shit out of it, slowly makes me resent it.

Under his facebook profile dating he wrote "a whole is a whole" which mean he would penetrate anyone.

Oh shit you’re right. Didn’t think about it honestly.

Decent game but Jew tier devs wanting you to pay for in game items with micros.

I play it every now and then

Single player is better than multiplayer now, in my opinion it used to be the other way round but then a bunch of 9 yearolds started playing it and they just get in the way of enjoyment.

I loved the story and dialogue in that games. Trevor is based
The writing is fucking great, if nothing else. It’s criminal they didn’t utilize the trio more in a DLC and instead focused on pimping out micro transactions online. I looked forward to the DLC all throughout high school and it never came, story of my ljfe

Good game, multiplayer is boring and too grindlos for me

Awesome game, the online version is too much focused on microtransactions, like the others have already pointed it out.

I play modded on pc online its really fun my favourite cope is smoke weed and role-playing as a police officer arresting people and beating them at the station.

I vehemently love shooting up the strip club in GTA V, ngl.

I didnt like it. The missions are boring and theres nothing to do in the open world

A game full of issues with the shittiest radio stations imaginable.

Open world full of nothing to see or enter. Missions are decent. Some fun ones like Caida libre and total groaners like 90 percent of michaels. Story is meh but trevor is a great character. Satire is predictable. Enemies are jokes and flying/boats are a bore. 4 was better but not by much.