Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [URGENT] ITer literal whore is infiltrated here with an account!

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
fwyq613h4vm41.png

i made the exact same thread but bump this needs awareness

brutal.

Mods, what can be done?

@Skincel got banned.

Who's the next one on the list?

So much for the screening process that had me rejected 4 times before they finally let me in after the braincels ban. JFL.

Checked IT and she said she’s incognito and we won’t find her. Check Greycels.

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@knajjd
@Ryo_Hazuki
@i_a_m_i
@Master
@cocksucker
@WithoutMe

Mods, this is URGENT

They act as if by infiltrating this website with an account they've infiltrated a secret government facility jfl.
This is a website of virgins who cope with one another, you're not special by infiltrating us.
Also what does she mean by "use certain features", does she really think by having the ability to post she will convert us all to bluepilled faggots?
Lol whore your thread will be deleted within and heartbeat alongside your shitty account.

Checked IT and she said she’s incognito and we won’t find her. Check Greycels.
if she advertises herself as a camgirl on IT she cant be high IQ to larp on this forum forever, brazilian was found, this greycel IT poster will be found too

Imagine being a thot and obsessed with lonely virgins...wtf is wrong with these whores?

@Personalityinkwell been real quiet lately :feelshehe:

So much for the screening process that had me rejected 4 times before they finally let me in after the braincels ban. JFL.

This.

Only solution I can think of is some kind of picture verification, but even that can be busted.

people can bypass the vetting really easily i think

i think many IT users post bait so they can upload the pic themselves on IT for karma

She could be any of us...
I guess OP makes it seem like he isn't:feelshmm::feelsLSD:

IT makes most of their own content. There are tons of LARPers here that post those usual IT bait threads.

All greycels need to be rounded up for questioning now.

i hate that foid so much. but i have no idea who it could be here. she may have created an account a while ago and anyone here who acts like satire or says anything bluepilled is probably her

FEMALES AND DOGS NOT ALLOWED

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

IT makes most of their own content. There are tons of LARPers here that post those usual IT bait threads.

That's why I'm not bothered. Its a LARP to make us all paranoid & turn on one another OR she really is here & she'll be caught when she makes brain dead posts & threads. Just be careful who you give your pics & info to. That's all.
i hate that foid so much. but i have no idea who it could be here. she may have created an account a while ago and anyone here who acts like satire or says anything bluepilled is probably her
She could be any of us...
I guess OP makes it seem like he isn't:feelshmm::feelsLSD:

Based HerculePoirotCel...

Is it real? Anyone could claim to have infiltrated, just to throw us into a frenzy.

tbh

I made a thread about certain features/rules the site should have to prevent shit like this, those suggestions were ignored

One being, if an account is inactive for more than 3 months it gets permanently deleted, I'd also recommend that if a user is a greycel for more than 2 months they get permanently deleted

It would help "clear up the fog", nobody who is actually an incel would just create an account and be among like minded individuals, and just not communicate at all for such long durations, and such users are just obvious larps who drop in every now and then to lurk and laugh, or maybe even screenshot to post on inceltears

Of course I'm not expecting for this to be done manually, maybe I'm assuming too much, but I'm pretty sure something like this can be set automatically, an autoban feature based on time doesn't seem like it would be hard to code, in fact its probably an already existing and easily implemented feature for a forum

I made a thread about certain features/rules the site should have to prevent shit like this, those suggestions were ignored

One being, if an account is inactive for more than 3 months it gets permanently deleted, I'd also recommend that if a user is a greycel for more than 2 months they get permanently deleted

It would help "clear up the fog", nobody who is actually an incel would just create an account and be among like minded individuals, and just not communicate at all for such long durations, and such users are just obvious larps who drop in every now and then to lurk and laugh, or maybe even screenshot to post on inceltears

Of course I'm not expecting for this to be done manually, maybe I'm assuming too much, but I'm pretty sure something like this can be set automatically, an autoban feature based on time doesn't seem like it would be hard to code, in fact its probably an already existing and easily implemented feature for a forum
and we'd have to make this forum private where only registered users can see the forum

Wow another foid infiltrates the forum and an IT cambitch no less. Seriously though, foids literally have nothing to gain by coming here, so I fail to see why they would want to be here. In any case @SergeantIncel @Master @Ryo_Hazuki @i_a_m_i @knajjd @cocksucker @WithoutMe Please find whoever this bitch is and get rid of her.

and we'd have to make this forum private where only registered users can see the forum

THIS THIS THIS, why the fuck isn't this a private site?

There is literally no reason for this to be public so that anyone can come by like its a zoo and take pictures to laugh at the silly animals later when they are bored, I don't get it

I have two ideas though
1. The portrayal of "transparency", people will be less worried and less likely to pursue a shutdown if they can openly use the site

2. If you have to sign up to get in and watch, that creates more work for the mods as they have to screen more users

Good ideas

Everytime you see a lurking greycel with no posts odds are it's a faggot "infiltrator"

I mean, does it even matter? It’s not like having an account gives any further privileges apart from posting.

That last one could be a red herring, but ngl I would liked all the larpers to be banned.

"and use certain features".
I legitimately want to know what that last part means. What features? We got features?

"OOOOO IM INFILTRATING A FORUM OF UNATTRACTIVE MALES WHO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO VENT ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS BRO!!! IM LITERALLY THE NEXT JAMES BOND BRO. IM LIKE A FBI SPY BRO."

kill yourself retard

ban all graycels

:feelspuke:

They act as if by infiltrating this website with an account they've infiltrated a secret government facility jfl.
This is a website of virgins who cope with one another, you're not special by infiltrating us.
Also what does she mean by "use certain features", does she really think by having the ability to post she will convert us all to bluepilled faggots?
Lol whore your thread will be deleted within and heartbeat alongside your shitty account.
I mean, does it even matter? It’s not like having an account gives any further privileges apart from posting.

jfl for real. wtf is she hoping for :feelskek:

"and use certain features".
I legitimately want to know what that last part means. What features? We got features?
it means nothing, reddit is a forum used to simulate social interaction for insufferable retards who cant even fit into social situations in real life. Don't see them as anything more than larping rejects who suck at reality

if she advertises herself as a camgirl on IT she cant be high IQ to larp on this forum forever, brazilian was found, this greycel IT poster will be found too
Wtf braziliansugma had an account here!!???
Which one????