Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious URGENT MESSAGE TO YOUNGCELS

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
If you're not norwooding yet, do EVERYTHING YOU CAN to ascend. You have NO IDEA HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT STILL.

Approach 50 foids a day if you have to. Make a Chadfish on Tinder and then when the foid meets you, say you're "really insecure" and try to jester your way into something.

Get creative. Do whatever it takes. Because the Norwood Reaper can come for you without a moment's notice.

This is an example of how some incels cant understand that their flaws are not the only ones that exist and they think that people who dont have them can still ascend. Jfl if you think I can ascend while being a manlet in 2020 just because I have a full head of hair, its fucking over hair or no hair. It cant get worse because it never even fucking began.

tG8XbQk.jpg

Cool photochops

Last edited:
This is an example of how some incels cant understand that their flaws are not the only ones that exist and they think that people who dont have them can still ascend. Jfl if you think I can ascend while being a manlet in 2020 just because I have a full head of hair, its fucking over hair or no hair. It cant get worse because it never even fucking began.
This. Op makes so many retarded coping threads man, holy shit!

Nah I still have tried COUNTLESS TIMES. Socialskillmaxxed, NTmaxxed, Gymmaxxed, studymaxxed, fucking fashionmaxxed and hobbymaxxed. Did all of that and still couldn't gain a SINGLE female friend. OP is coping hard.
Op makes so many retarded coping threads man, holy shit!

Nah I still have tried COUNTLESS TIMES. Socialskillmaxxed, NTmaxxed, Gymmaxxed, studymaxxed, fucking fashionmaxxed and hobbymaxxed. Did all of that and still couldn't gain a SINGLE female friend. OP is coping hard.
Holy fuck, massive respect for trying all that my friend. You are a truecel in its purest form :feelsokman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Holy fuck, massive respect for trying all that my friend. You are a truecel in its purest form :feelsokman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Even at my new school I couldn't make new friends and got irl ghosted jfl
The same fag who I was starting to get along with made foid friends and called me wanker for my looks

all this optimism.. is all a cope till the rope.

Of course, Chad excluded from this rule

I kinda agree with the idea that one should be creative with ascension ideas, but within reason. If you're sub5 its completely fucking over unless you get some surgery like a head transplant

I will once corona kills more normies

I absolutely hate watching clumps of my hair fall out day by day. I'm think about just trying to order fin online since I won't be able to go to a dermatologist/trichologist with the Corona virus.

Just approach 50+ girls per day, bro.

Just twist the knife harder bro.

Lol at op

If you're not norwooding yet, do EVERYTHING YOU CAN to ascend. You have NO IDEA HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT STILL.
OP is 100% right. You have no idea how important balding is. Balding completely destroyed any hope I still had, it completely broke me. And nothing fixes balding except hair transplants.
That's not the point. The point is that virtually every man will bald one day at some point. If you aren't balding yet and you think you're ugly, wait and see how ugly you get when you start balding on top of every issues you already have.

If you aren't balding yet, you aren't at your ugliest yet. Now obviously, in practice the incel is already doomed even without balding.

Last edited:
Fucking gigacope thread.

Hair won't save my sub5 face or 170.2cm (5'7") manlet height.

It never began for me so fuck outta here.

My message is: Just rope and u will avoid a lot of suffering

The
This. Op makes so many retarded coping threads man, holy shit!
this is like the 59th thread hes made related to youngcels/teen love this week lol

Im norwooding : ^(