Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [URGENT] there’s another IT clone forum and Sigma is posting on there now (MODS pin THIS)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
fstdt.com

and sigma is on there too

click his name to view

sigma still alive and currently posting on there

just don’t give them any attention

he's been still posting on incel tears anyway

LOL I'm surprised not one of my posts is on there

Posted this the other day.

Also, BrazilianSmegma refuses to do a live debate with me.

I've got featured there multiple times, and yes, I'm bragging. I deserve this brag.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Ah so that's why that bastard hasn't been active on IT. That dashed my hopes on that faggot roping or dying from Coronavirus.

Ah so that's why that bastard hasn't been active on IT. That dashed my hopes on that faggot roping or dying from Coronavirus.
he got warned lmao

Warned by who?
i forgot there was another thread about it i have no idea

Just lol at the amount of bluepillers

What's so bad about not having testicles?

Posted this the other day.

Also, BrazilianSmegma refuses to do a live debate with me.
I want to see this! Has he actually refused or just not responded?

He refuses cuz he doesn’t wanna show his face
That’s the most retarded cop-out ever. Can’t he just not use a webcam, or wear a mask, or anything sensible that someone would do to not show their face?

That’s the most retarded cop-out ever. Can’t he just not use a webcam, or wear a mask, or anything sensible that someone would do to not show their face?
He prolly doesn’t want u to hear his nasal voice

I notice the website allows you to post usernames? Maybe he got tired of being censored? How ironic.

I notice the website allows you to post usernames? Maybe he got tired of being censored? How ironic.
One retard on there says he’s 45. JFL he’s prolly only 20

He prolly doesn’t want u to hear his nasal voice
Lmao. Honestly he probably is scared we’d be able to pinpoint his location from the local war cries of the slum lords waging war in his favela.

Untitled

Well, he won't be there long.

Lmao. Honestly he probably is scared we’d be able to pinpoint his location from the local war cries of the slum lords waging war in his favela.
If I knew his location, I’d kill him in GTA V

uhm not actually urgent ngl

i shit on those cucks

why is this DOG posting on an obscure site?

It’s an imposter.
The real Sigma roped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back