Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion US Colleges, is it really so?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
When you watch movies, YT-videos and other things it for one seems that basically every middle class and higher class American goes to College( which in Europe is higher education and only an academic thing) and two that it is only a big party with everyone having fun but hardly any learning or professionalism.
Is a college degree universally needed in the US work market and as such without much academic prestige and basically just 4 more years of mandatory school( I know it is not technically mandatory)?

It would be suicidefuel for most of us on these campuses because social life seems so intense and entangled in your student life, especially when its on the west coast where all women are hot as fuck.
No wonder that Roger went postal, he went to one of the biggest party schools, UCSB and was exposed to all that stuff without being a part of it.

i feel sorry for americucks if the uni's are seriously like what they're portrayed as on those yt university party videos

if i were american i would be living my entire life dumped in a locker most likely JFL

College is nothing but a business

College is only worth it if you're a NT normie tbh, incels just rot there

bachelor's is the new hs diploma

There are many other options, way more women go to college than men do.

The only jobs you can't get without a degree or some certification is manual labour in rural areas or shit tier jobs like working at starcucks. And even then, you are competing against people with degrees and certifications. So it's basically mandatory.if you want to live in a city.

i feel sorry for americucks if the uni's are seriously like what they're portrayed as on those yt university party videos
It literally is, however most of the action takes place inside sorority/fraternity houses. Once in a while you might see that shit outside, but it's pretty tame when you're not next to them.

Living in campus must be ropefuel. Thankfully that shit doesnt exist here

it's not an endless party but yeah, most people go to college.

If you want to have ok job then yeah. The only ppl that live the college tv lifestyle are either rich or chad/stacies. They party, have lots of sex, and still get good grades bc they're popping adderal, have expensive tutors, and/or have connections to TAs who give them answers to tests.

I wish i was snart

The only jobs you can't get without a degree or some certification is manual labour in rural areas or shit tier jobs like working at starcucks. And even then, you are competing against people with degrees and certifications. So it's basically mandatory.if you want to live in a city.
Wow, so College is really just another 4 years of school and not much more? Again, in Europe going to a universtity is something smart kids do and those who want to be academics.
If you want to have ok job then yeah. The only ppl that live the college tv lifestyle are either rich or chad/stacies. They party, have lots of sex, and still get good grades bc they're popping adderal, have expensive tutors, and/or have connections to TAs who give them answers to tests.
I watched alot of UCSB party videos and got so depressed because they were living the good life I never can have(too old even back than)
This was BEFORE Elliot Roger went on his killing spree, almost as if my jealously and depression somehow made him do exacly that at that College. Very strange.