Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious US harshness on "underage" love

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Why is the US so strict on dating with underage girls? If you are 18 and the girl is 17 you are a sex offender. What kind of sick society is the US anyway?
I have had it with them , sick that they dictate pop culture with their filth and endless stupidity.
"Hurr durr you can't drink at 18 but you can die for Jewwars in sandcel countries!!!"
"Hurr durr, lets mutilate baby dicks for the fun of it"
"Hurr durr, any man who is 20 and looks ar a 17 year old girl is a pedophile and the same as a 40 year old that wants to rape infants"

Nuke that cesspool already!

death to america, such a shit country

i hate this country so much

Also nuke all countries who allies of USA without even fighting against

Dating a 17 year old girl while being a 18 year old dude will be considered a federal crime.

couldnt care less tbh, it's not like i could ascend with 17yo foid anyway. it could be 10 or 25 for all i care.

couldnt care less tbh, it's not like i could ascend with 17yo foid anyway. it could be 10 or 25 for all i care.
I am talking about the sick culture of the USA and it's mind bogling hypocrisy

Topic, there is no severe importance anyway without planning; the laws are strict because the high echelons of those in power perform acts that would be considered "illegal" and "wrong" by others, "objectionable" (I put "quotes" because wrong and objectionable is subjective, and because my mind works in a other way), and therefore need to mask these actions with signaling virtue, alleged compassion and altruism: And this extends to any policy, are just forms of rhetoric and laws that aim for nothing more, because in the end everything is relative

Topic, there is no severe importance anyway without planning; the laws are strict because the high echelons of those in power perform acts that would be considered "illegal" and "wrong" by others, "objectionable" (I put "quotes" because wrong and objectionable is subjective, and because my mind works in a other way), and therefore need to mask these actions with signaling virtue, alleged compassion and altruism: And this extends to any policy, are just forms of rhetoric and laws that aim for nothing more, because in the end everything is relative
Still don't understand why it is "pedophilia" for men to like girls between 16-18 if you are older and why the law really punishes you for engaging with an underaged girl when you yourself are 18 or 19.
The US is the only western country with such severely retarded laws and with a retarded society backing it up

Still don't understand why it is "pedophilia" for men to like girls between 16-18 if you are older and why the law really punishes you for engaging with an underaged girl when you yourself are 18 or 19.
The US is the only western country with such severely retarded laws and with a retarded society backing it up
If those who have the utmost and supreme power, the members of what would be called the "elite" by common terminology carry out their own activities with prepubescents and teens, then the laws must be stricter so that people have a sense that the government is moral and condemns what they call "pedophilia" so that they themselves are not suspicious of what they do; these members of these powerful and aristocratic "elites" and families live the high forms of existence and something to be coveted, but this is another topic, not good to elaborate

If those who have the utmost and supreme power, the members of what would be called the "elite" by common terminology carry out their own activities with prepubescents and teens, then the laws must be stricter so that people have a sense that the government is moral and condemns what they call "pedophilia" so that they themselves are not suspicious of what they do; these members of these powerful and aristocratic "elites" and families live the high forms of existence and something to be coveted, but this is another topic, not good to elaborate
Naa, does not explain why the laws and culture are so different in Europe when the pedo crap happens there aswell.(Jimmy Savile, Marc Detroix?)

Naa, does not explain why the laws and culture are so different in Europe when the pedo crap happens there aswell.(Jimmy Savile, Marc Detroix?)
The United States is where most of them concentrate to work out their federal plans, so it makes sense, or maybe they have a plan to cover up what they are doing big in the United States; but what I wrote was just a simple and general summary of the whole situation, so whatever

Yeah I don't get it either it's weird af, I guess because it's because some Americans love religion so much and they think they're going to hell kek

Am I the only nigga here who prefers milfs / experience women over teens?

why do you care so much about sex-havers. i am glad chads go to jail because they fucked their 17yo gf.

why do you care so much about sex-havers. i am glad chads go to jail because they fucked their 17yo gf.
Not my point, the striking hypocrisy and pettyness to such a law and with such punishment is another sign of US general mental illness.
Everything about that country is just sick.