Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US, Saudi Arabia and Uganda join other based countries to declare women have no intrinsic right to abortion

I support abortion 200% tbh

Why doom an unwanted child to a useless life

If I was never here I would never complain about it,

I fucking hate existing sometimes if I had an option to never be here I would take it

Plus you should be able to abort boys but maybe not foids

If there was more foids to go around maybe this site would be more empty

Or maybe not cuz hypergamy

Anyway being stuck in a life where no one wants you from birth is terrible and if you could spare them the pain I say you should be able too

i like abortion bc it eliminates lives, but on the other side it gives rights to foids

Yeah but foids give birth to Incels so it’s a catch 22

ironic to think that a country like uganda even has abortion. poor niggas in africa breed like rabbits anyways

Too late for us. Save the future generations. Abort them I say.

I fucking hate existing sometimes if I had an option to never be here I would take it

Anyway being stuck in a life where no one wants you from birth is terrible and if you could spare them the pain I say you should be able too
Abortion is a right that women want, therefore it must be beneficial for them and should be taken away.

Abortion is what foids use when they fuck a random Chad rawdog without any form of birth control. They want the thrill of getting creampied by some guy they barely know, and in the chance they get pregnant they just abort it. Foids only make betas use condoms, they never use a condom with Chad.

So quite literally abortion is the birth control method that foids use if they get pregnant with a Chad and can't get him to commit.

Abortion is a right that women want, therefore it must be beneficial for them and should be taken away.

Abortion is what foids use when they fuck a random Chad rawdog without any form of birth control. They want the thrill of getting creampied by some guy they barely know, and in the chance they get pregnant they just abort it. Foids only make betas use condoms, they never use a condom with Chad.

So quite literally abortion is the birth control method that foids use if they get pregnant with a Chad and can't get him to commit.
true
:blackpill:

Jfl at the loaded article. Calling those countries "authoritarian" and illiberal just like that. So much for journalistic integrity. Even saying it as if promoting heterosexual family units is a bad thing

i like abortion bc it eliminates lives, but on the other side it gives rights to foids
Ultimate dillema

based af
read THIS everyone who think that abortion is based