Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UScels, would you say the entire USA is shit for incels/sub 7men?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
The usa is massive, i think some states are better states, i imagine california is bad,only the good looking people fornicate, is florida good? miami? new york city?. for sure you must notice a difference in the different states or is it all the same, which states do you live in? do the chads have a monoploy everywhere?

anything in THE WEST is shit for incels.

As long as foids have access to a smartphone and internet, it will be bad. They will always choose chad over anything average/subhuman.

If you want to beta bux (which is our last option that is quickly going away) you have to go to a 3rd world.

In order to beta bux in 1st world, you need to make at least $175k annually

As long as foids have access to a smartphone and internet, it will be bad. They will always choose chad over anything average/subhuman.

If you want to beta bux (which is our last option that is quickly going away) you have to go to a 3rd world.

In order to beta bux in 1st world, you need to make at least $175k annually
[/QUOTE

you can try betabuxx fuck a hot single mother, yes she was pumped and dumped by a chad but it is a intresting option

The entire universe is hell for incels.

I haven't really traveled that much. But first, I need to know what a "sub 7 man" is.

The first two replies already summed it up.

Yes, absolutely.

anything in THE WEST is shit for incels.

Pretty much.

It's just certain areas are worse than others, Cali and the entire west coast are the worst imo, followed by big cities like NY and then the liberal places are quite bad as well.

Florida is a alligator and mosquito infested sinkhole, I wouldn't live there even if it was a good spot for incels.

I'm here in the midwest and it's quite bad altho not as bad as the west and east coast.

Chads got all of western civilization on lock.

The entire west is fucked, every state i've lived in was total shitworld for cels.

some hillbilly states/small towns might be better. idk though i’ve only lived in a big city. big cities are death

As an U.S. incel, you have a better chance in the mid-west States/Great Plains such as Idaho, Nebraska, South Dakota, Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas etc. Religious sheltered rural foids are your only hope of ascending. I'm talking Mormon foids. They midwest foids tend to be more open and less judgmental.

this whole planet is garbage for sub 7 men

Yes. There's no safe haven, especially in the US

The West is shit for men. Even the Chads will just get backstabbed by these insufferable harpies one day.