Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Used up cum bucket teaches how to "FIND THE INKWELL"

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
A used up fuck bucket cum dripping fleshlight of an attention whore is here to teach us how to spot the "HATEFUL BAD INKEL"
I will write the context of this video so you don't have to watch it:
basically she tells what are Incels and what we believe in, and then she starts amassing her betacuck orbiters by saying that not all Incels are "hateful" and shit.
after she finishes the video she went and had a gangbang with Chads and his Chadlite friends.
basically attention whoring at its finest. I hope this hole gets raped by mooshus in minecraft.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMagsw0WsI8

not gonna watch

The top comment....
This whole "any woman can get a man"

Where? Are?? They???? I want a man. I might be poly and fat and disabled and already married and socially inept but I sure would like a man.

WHAT THE FUCK??? is this satire? is this one of you guys?

"I am fat and disabled and married but I can't find a man"??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My brain is rotting

The top comment....

"I am fat and disable and married but I can't find a man"??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My brain is rotting
after that she probably got 200 males messaging her.
Woman Tutorial mode feature:
if you dont find a man within a day, go to a youtube comment section and attention whore.
problem solved.

execute unmarried foids over 20

after that she probably got 200 males messaging her.
Woman Tutorial mode feature:
if you dont find a man within a day, go to a youtube comment section and attention whore.
problem solved.
No.... She literally says she is married.... and then says she can't find a man....

Like this woman is literally the worst combination of a foid possible: Fat, disable and a poly whore... and yet she is married. Then says she can't find a man.... I'm I the only one raging at how retarded this whore is??

Calling ER attractive post mortem is a trend.

her skin is pale from bathing in cum
her eyes are atrophied from drowning in cum
her vocal cords have been glued with cum

Aint watchin

NOT. ONE. SECOND.

Watched for a second then paused it right away because foids words are irrelevant and full of shit.

Listened to it all.

Garbage.

We are entitled to our feelings, freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

End of.

No.... She literally says she is married.... and then says she can't find a man....

Like this woman is literally the worst combination of a foid possible: Fat, disable and a poly whore... and yet she is married. Then says she can't find a man.... I'm I the only one raging at how retarded this whore is??

Probably because she sees her husband as subhuman and not as man because he's sub 6.

Hello I hate women

I woke up 5 this morning, hating women.

Good morning boys, I hate women

Bluepillers: 59

one of those super calm foids that tells you how it is, but her calm seems to come from the total mental burnout of being pumped and dumped and heartbroken by chads, more than anything approaching real wisdom and accomplishment

gorged on sexual release to the point of puking, she will tell you all about your toxic entitlement and how you don't deserve anything

did anybody else think of using that dinosaur as an object to cause her distress?

The top comment....

"I am fat and disabled and married but I can't find a man"??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My brain is rotting
She's acting as if being disabled and fat didn't stop her from getting a man and its supposed to be heroic.

Disgusting whore, what landed her that man was the hole between her legs. Nothing more.

"Look at me, a knock out blonde with large titties talk about things I pretend to understand, tee-hee."

Also, the reason a majority of incels are former nice guys is because we've literally have been ran over by the freight train of cold reality over the many years by women who treat nice guys as human garbage which only reinforces our viewpoint that you're only attracted to assholes.

I think it's safe to say that over the last twenty years the whole personality or nice guy argument is dead upon arrival.

Come to think of it, the nice guy movement is dead and women killed it.

Last edited:
"I don't think that them having sex would resolve their issues". Every time. It's so convenient. Just dismiss the most obvious (and easy) solution and come up with a ton of nonsensical ones. If women just started giving out sex for free it would fix everything for 95% of us. But no, we will go on to invent our own theory of how to "help" those men.

Girl you cant even spot your nose If we did show it to you.

First learn how to spot wifebeaters.

Learn how to spot roastbeef

generic roastie youtuber no 5035 making a video about incels :feelsseriously:

unless shes giving out blowjobs idgaf what she has to say to us :feelshaha:

The hair tells me she's a cumdumpster

Will watch when can use audio

why are you bringing up videos that are two+ years old?

Hope she doesn’t mind that I watched the video on mute and coomed to her.

Just another cum dumpster talking who doesn’t know anything about us.

Any girl that needs to prove us simple had to date/marry a sub 4/10 sub 5’6 guy.

I don’t need this blah blah blah, it just so happens my bf is 6 feet plus over 7/10

A used up fuck bucket cum dripping fleshlight
OP please be more tolerant of fleshlights, it's much easier to clean them up than actual foids so using terms like 'used up' to refer to them is offensive to fleshlights

Cheaper onaholes apparently can get worn out but I think the metal container of a fleshlight prevents such deformity.

A used up fuck bucket cum dripping fleshlight of an attention whore is here to teach us how to spot the "HATEFUL BAD INKEL"
I will write the context of this video so you don't have to watch it:
basically she tells what are Incels and what we believe in, and then she starts amassing her betacuck orbiters by saying that not all Incels are "hateful" and shit.
after she finishes the video she went and had a gangbang with Chads and his Chadlite friends.
basically attention whoring at its finest. I hope this hole gets raped by mooshus in minecraft.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMagsw0WsI8

What a disgusting whore

Skipped the end of the vid, she was talking about how incels aren't entitled to relationships.

Yeah easy for you to say whore since you live on tutorial mode and get approached by men daily.

Erbased

"Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species"

Absolute based. If I could I would have made you the president.
thank you my friend :feelsYall: sadly my political, leadership and organizational skills are lacking due to many years of ldar :feelscomfy: