Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

used up roastie brings up 6'8 husband in conversation for no reason

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-

WTF was the point of her even bringing his height up???

3:56

Females have a status by proxy system where her partner's status is indirectly her status. A female can be 4'9 but can have the status of a 6'4 man because her boyfriend is that and that

Anyone over 6’2 needs to have their legs cut off

Her fucked up smile as she mentions her hubby. Men are accessories like handbags to cunts.

It's clearly to show off to other females, that she was able to land a catch.

bagging a tall boyfriend or husband is the greatest achievement in a foids life

Females have a status by proxy system where her partner's status is indirectly her status. A female can be 4'9 but can have the status of a 6'4 man because her boyfriend is that and that

women are attention seeking validation obsess whores. "teheheh look at my new bf, isnt he gorgeous"

This girl has one of the worst underbites I have ever seen in my life. She would be rotting here if born male.

>muh husband is 6'8''

Nobody cares, cunt. Why are you bringing this shit up randomly, LMAO.

I will get LL

that is my manlet cope

some dude: why did the chicken cross the road?

her: my husband is 6 foot 8

cashier dude: will that be all? The total comes out to $16.71. Will you be using card or cash?

cunt: muh husband is 6 foot 8

it's the greatest achievement of her life :feelsseriously: