Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion User complaining about not being chad on .co are most likely larpers

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
On the one side you have the normies that cry about not being chad and on the other side you have the truecels that wish nothing but being accepted in society.

Ppl complainin about not being chad are most likely normies or high t normies in terms of looks

Last edited:
I wish I was chad, but If I was accepted in society I’d be happy either way even if I wasn’t chad.

IMO only Chads experience true happiness, normies cope and tell themselves their significant other isn’t cucking the shit out of them.
I wish I was chad, but If I was accepted in society I’d be happy either way even if I wasn’t chad.

In today's days even if you are normie or high tier normie its basically still incel.

Idc to be chad I just want to have a wife and a stable mental :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Agree with OP but it's largely related to demographics. More and more ethnics living in Western countries, more and more fatties among fertile age women, so top level men do take most of the best females and many men become "incel" because they consider the women leftover to be worse than bitching online. Not saying that's wrong.

Not sure if i understand tbh. What is to be accepted in society tbh? Being a normie betabuxx of landwhales?

I want it all or nothing.
If I can't be chad why would I want to be accepted in this soyciety?

Massive cope OP. 99/1 rule is a proven fact. Chad only.

In today's days even if you are normie or high tier normie its basically still incel.

Normies will be treated way better in workplace, uni or wherever than ugly men. The worst thing of being ugly is not the sexual frustration.

I want it all or nothing.
If I can't be chad why would I want to be accepted in this soyciety?

Being deformed is way worse than not being-chad.

But how would you normie looking fags here know ?

Idc to be chad I just want to have a wife and a stable mental :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I think lots of us want this.
I wish my mood would be stable and not be on the edge of doing something stupid (not ER, FBIcels)

Being deformed is way worse than not being-chad.

But how would you normie looking fags here know ?

LOL most people aren't deformed at all. That doesn't mean we have to just "be happy" about not being Chad.

LOL most people aren't deformed at all. That doesn't mean we have to just "be happy" about not being Chad.

Be happy about not being laughed at by normies u fags. Not being accepted by ppl in workplace or uni is way worse than not getting sex(ofc i want sex but being bullied is worse). Ofc you normies on this forum dont know this feeling

Be happy about not being laughed at by normies u fags. Not being accepted by ppl in workplace or uni is way worse than not getting sex(ofc i want sex but being bullied is worse). Ofc you normies on this forum dont know this feeling

Oh I do know the feeling. I had acne all through middle school and high school. The bullying was terrible and I cried many times.

And I've been virgin shamed past high school, and I still have acne scars. So I'm not some NT normie, I'm an incel who's never had a girlfriend or sex with a non-hooker

isn’t OP 6’4 with a mediocre face? you’re normie yourself, clown.

That might be mylifeistrash, he sad he's 6'5 with an average face but then again he's more popular around here than OP.

I just wish I was dead.

Everybody here wants something, that’s the problem.

isn’t OP 6’4 with a mediocre face? you’re normie yourself, clown.

Yes apparently my larping has worked. I'm not 6'4. Should be known by everyone(that know me) by now
That might be mylifeistrash, he sad he's 6'5 with an average face but then again he's more popular around here than OP.

No flex but does he have 2 threads in top20 most replied and viewed threads in .co history ? :what::feelsBox:

I’m short, black as fuck and depressed!
I’m no where near normie.
If I was I wouldn’t spend my weekends locked in my room browsing this site

I have no idea. Is it possible to check that shit?

His posts are pretty awesome. He exaggerates sometimes, such as this thread:

But most of time he's pretty accurate at analyzing the culture, specifically of the west, since he's a UScel

Well I see why you dont know me. Youre not a 2017cel
I’m short, black as fuck and depressed!
I’m no where near normie.
If I was I wouldn’t spend my weekends locked in my room browsing this site

Can't you somehow thugmaxx?

i wasn't talking about you in that post, I was talking about mylifeistrash

Yea i was referring to your post before when you said that the guy was referring to mylifeistrash and not me.

& yes i know mylifeistrash very well.

Yea i was referring to your post before when you said that the guy was referring to mylifeistrash and not me.

& yes i know mylifeistrash very well.

Well yeah I don't know you, there's lots of people here I can't know everyone

OP, tell me how an autistic 4/10 5'7" ethnic guy is on the same level as a normie?

Its not only normies that believe in Chad only/99-1 rule.

OP, tell me how an autistic 4/10 5'7" ethnic guy is on the same level as a normie?

Its not only normies that believe in Chad only/99-1 rule.

Its not about me not believing in chad theory, you missunderstood something

This thread is cope, Chads are the only ones who can spread their alpha male genetics

Subhuman normies and incels breeding is suffering one cannot fathom

Galleo doesn't complain about either.

If by normal you mean having social anxiety and other mental issues and not even be capable to hold down a job, having horrendous job interviews and people criticizing you for it and being an outcast. Then yes I'm "normal".

I look like a currycel from the side.

I just want to look like a human who isn't better off dead.

I don't care about sex, I would absolutely give up sex for the rest of my life just to look human.