Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Users that Boast About their High IQ are Insecure, Narcissists, Attention-Seeking, Naive, and NOT BLACKPILLED

Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
Users that have the imperative necessity to constantly mention and boast about their allegedly high IQ, while either directly or indirectly insulting and sneering at others, are living in a delusional state. They are a bunch of insecure, narcissists, attention-seeking, naive, and not blackpilled individuals.

Becoming blackpilled presupposes the abandonment of many attitudes, behaviors, and opinions that are inherently false, but were always preached by the masses as fundamental truths. One of them is realizing and accepting that many of the things that one has are the result of luck, coincidences, or merely fortuitous incidents. One of such things is possessing a high IQ. People that boast about their high IQ treat it as something that they have worked to obtain. However, this is false. One cannot choose the country in which one is born, one cannot choose one's parents who will provide a unique upbringing, one cannot choose the type of education that one receives during the fundamental years of one's life: early childhood. All of those things have been granted not earned. One of the axioms that encompass the blackpill is that life is unjust. So what I have stated earlier should not be a message towards embracing hate, but one towards developing what many of the users that boast about their high IQ lack: humility.

Additionally, these users are insecure, as a truly high IQ individual would let their actions and what they have accomplished speak by themselves; contrarily, I see these users periodically posting threads that are merely convoluted repetitions of what has been stated many times already. They do so because they are narcissists and are probably insufferable in real life.

Last edited:
Who here boasts about their IQ?
90% of this forum are literal retards

I only know @MENSA_IQcel who does that

@nihility is high iq

Users that have the imperative necessity to constantly mention and boast about their allegedly high IQ, while either directly or indirectly insulting and sneering at others, are living in a delusional state. They are a bunch of insecure, narcissists, attention-seeking, naive, and not blackpilled individuals.

Becoming blackpilled presupposes the abandonment of many attitudes, behaviors, and opinions that are inherently false, but were always preached by the masses as fundamental truths. One of them is realizing and accepting that many of the things that one has are the result of luck, coincidences, or merely fortuitous incidents. One of such things is possessing a high IQ. People that boast about their high IQ treat it as something that they have worked to obtain. However, this is false. One cannot choose the country in which one is born, one cannot choose one's parents who will provide a unique upbringing, one cannot choose the type of education that one receives during the fundamental years of one's life: early childhood. All of those things have been granted not earned. One of the axioms that encompass the blackpill is that life is unjust. So what I have stated earlier should not be a message towards embracing hate, but one towards developing what many of the users that boast about their high IQ lack: humility.

Additionally, these users are insecure, as a truly high IQ individual would let their actions and what they have accomplished speak by themselves; contrarily, I see these users periodically posting threads that are merely convoluted repetitions of what has been stated many times already. They do so because they are narcissists and are probably insufferable in real life.

>ne of them is realizing and accepting that many of the things that one has are the result of luck, coincidences, or merely fortuitous incidents. One of such things is possessing a high IQ. People that boast about their high IQ treat it as something that they have worked to obtain. However, this is false. One cannot choose the country in which one is born

I never once argued otherwise. In fact I would argue IQ being genetic is preciously what makes it so boastworthy. If you can to work to obtain something then it's not very valuable, it's something any normoid could achieve with enough effort. The things in like that are truly bragworthy are the things you can not obtain without being gifted them by luck. That's why Chads and Stacies always subtlety brag about looks. If looks were something you could work to achieve, they would cease to have value.

>Additionally, these users are insecure, as a truly high IQ individual would let their actions and what they have accomplished speak by themselves; contrarily, I see these users periodically posting threads that are merely convoluted repetitions of what has been stated many times already. They do so because they are narcissists and are probably insufferable in real life.

More low IQ nonsesne

>if you talk about your IQ it means you're not a true intellect, allow ME to tell you what a high IQ person would do.

Nash always bragged about his intelligence, are you saying Nash isn't really a high IQ individal?

i prefer not talk about my iq

Agree 100% tbh

I have more respect for him.

>high IQ
> writing long threads on an obscure internet forum

Pick one

Even if you think Mensa is a retard he’s at least undoubtedly incel and makes high quality posts, even though I strongly disagree with many of them. I can’t say I hate the guy or anything

As an individual with a high IQ (PPE @ Oxford university, made 1 million my second year of Forex trading and a YouTube channel with 2 million subs) I'm gonna have to disagree with you buddy.

You can have a high IQ and not do anything about it. Eg not try in school get addicted to drugs or whatever and end up with no accomplishments and end up as an average nobody.

If you have a high IQ and actually put it to use then I don't have a problem with people boasting about it cuz they actually have something to show for themselves.

How was he banned?

I'm a genius , SUPER HIGH IQ

TLDR but women find high IQ incredibly repulsive. It's not due to a reason like not being able to manipulate them well; It's biological and can't be changed.