Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Users who hide their profiles are sus

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Change my mind:feelsjuice:

Can you see mine?

Don't see the point tbh.

I cannot change your mind because your mind is right

it means exactly what I said. Don't you have a virtual hymen to break rn?
Hymen breaking is just an Aspie hobby of mine. Are my posts annoying?

Idk that’s why I’m asking you so I can improve
well you just make pretty regular replies/threads. Nothing stands out, pretty much indistinguishable from many other users. You don't have any radical beliefs, or really any interesting beliefs, thoughts or posts at all. Sorry if it sounds harsh but you asked for my opinion.

Your account is just bland, that's all.

well you just make pretty regular replies/threads. Nothing stands out, pretty much indistinguishable from many other users. You don't have any radical beliefs, or really any interesting beliefs, thoughts or posts at all. Sorry if it sounds harsh but you asked for my opinion.

Your account is just bland, that's all.
How exactly do I stand out?

When the imposter is sus

You really like Among Us don’t you
795027FE 8FE3 47B6 A86D B303FAFE1393

How exactly do I stand out?

you don't have to. If you want to stand out don't LARP, it's better to be a nobody than a LARPer.

People who stand out do because they have very clear-cut/distinct views, styles in their speech or specialties. They're a bit different so to speak.

examples:
bummerdrummer is a white storefront, clear views that are extreme

thoughtfulcel is a gorilla and has a cool writing style, distinct style makes him stand out.

gymcelled stands out because he makes a lot of high-iq threads.

THE TRUE HONKLER stands out because he's a conservative troll.

Incelcream stood out because he made a bunch of threads on race pill while also failing to contribute anything.

Just be different, distinct and have your own personality/views that you won't waver or back pedal on. That's how.

you don't have to. If you want to stand out don't LARP, it's better to be a nobody than a LARPer.

People who stand out do because they have very clear-cut/distinct views, styles in their speech or specialties. They're a bit different so to speak.

examples:
bummerdrummer is a white storefront, clear views that are extreme

thoughtfulcel is a gorilla and has a cool writing style, distinct style makes him stand out.

gymcelled stands out because he makes a lot of high-iq threads.

THE TRUE HONKLER stands out because he's a conservative troll.

Incelcream stood out because he made a bunch of threads on race pill while also failing to contribute anything.

Just be different, distinct and have your own personality/views that you won't waver or back pedal on. That's how.
Thanks noted:feelsokman:

Stop asking for my dick pics homo.

thats the best you could leave? this is why it was closed to you niggers

Nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.

I did it for a while then realized people can just use search to find all my shit so I undid it.

Wtf no i dont. Hide what? Atleast it shouldn't be hidden tbh

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Did you block me?

Super
Ultra homo
Sexuals.