Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Users with cute anime characters get the most attention.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
That's why I get featured so much on cucktears. It's the halo effect of my goddess Sakura Kinomoto. People pay more attention to what you have to say when you have a cute avi. Even @Napoleon de Geso with his long rants get huge attention. This is the animecharacterpill.

Touhou halo isn't that strong in this forum.

I barely post anyways, so it's expected.

Wasn't sure if it was my imagination, but I tried it myself and did feel a difference in number of responses.

:feelsseriously: Cus They write weird ass shit just to Get There lol

Yeah, the avis are too cute. I can’t help myself but click on the threads.

Well posting with a anime avatar is like having a klan, hitler, swastika profile picture.

My Stop sign is beautiful.
Chiseled by G.O.D himself.

Does reptiliancels have at least some chance against cute adorable waifus of culture ?

Do I have a cute anime character as my profile picture?

Isn't it like female worship?

Last edited:
Does reptiliancels have at least some chance against cute adorable waifus of culture ?
Tbh I'm having way more attention here with the Reptilian avi.

Speaking of which @Fabio 's signature is a blessing to my eyes, would be instant halo if profile pic

avatars definitely give off certain halos

I keep obtaining more followers and I don't post that much, so yeah the animegirl halo is real.

I am cute anime character too. Some say Torment is JRPG.

non ER avatar = cuck tbh

Not necessarily, it's because people with anime girl avatars are more likely to post about jbs

I was discussing topics related to jbs both times that I was featured

Ive noticed this too

Cucktears neckbeard instincts make then notice anime girls more. I bet more than one has fapped with your avi

That's why I get featured so much on cucktears. It's the halo effect of my goddess Sakura Kinomoto. People pay more attention to what you have to say when you have a cute avi. Even @Napoleon de Geso with his long rants get huge attention. This is the animecharacterpill.
their is a reason for anime avatars, but it's deeper than what you described. :feelsthink:
i'm on to you fuckers :feelstrash:
Shaq

Anime girl/hair halo is legit tbh @Ritalincel
D21D7DBD B103 4B97 922E 736046A32CCF

If you give people with female avatars more attention you might be a cuck

Then why aren't they paying attention to me ? Is it because of the Swastika ? Jk, I know that I don't post that much and I'm not as edgy as other users here.

Incels orbiting anime avatars even though everyone here is a dude. JFL

This is why that one guy a year back wanted all female avys banned.

I'm getting halo mogged by only having anime thighs in mine. It can't be helped desu desu

Probably because the obese basement-dwelling incels on cucktears are all huge anime fans.

Posters with black and white portraits of based dictators FTW.

Avatars should be removed, lookism is too powerful.

And what about users with cuties like the person in my pfp?

Meh, I can't imagine having my waifu as my avatar, thats whats signature is for.
Tsukihi araragi profile

If you have a waifu as an avatar, its fucking over for you.

Cartoon characters cannot beat you up.
Therefore it's ok to pick on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back