Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Users with the highest post counts are all fakecels

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
This is a clear patter that has been observed throughout this sites lifespan
Users with the highest post counts always end up being fakecels. I'd theorize its because these Chad's have some mental issue that's causing them to waste all their time on a forum, while truecels just post casually. I'd also say since these guys are fakecels, they feel pressured to post more so that they can give a better illusion of being incel.
Heres some notable examples:
1. Gambler- literally managed two accounts with the highest post counts at once, and what happened? His female friend had sex with him
2. Its over- ascended more than 99% of men
3. That guy who had the squirrel avatar- highest post count, ended up being a slayer
4. Rightfulcel- mega slayer who got to enjoy teen love.
5. Sans- ended up being a homosexual

The facts do not lie, and the fact is, high post count = larping faggot

Last edited:
I post here cause it feels therapeutic but I know what you mean, a lot of people come here and postmaxx so they can be in the spotlight or feel validated

I post here cause it feels therapeutic but I know what you mean, a lot of people come here and postmaxx so they can be in the spotlight or feel validated
I wouldnt say you have a high post count. High postcount would be around 10k+

People who post too much here end up brainwashing themselves to believe something they are not, generally they would be physically normal IRL but socially retarded people. That or people who just want to upload their egos.

Tbh, i mainly lurk with my account and occasionally post but most of the time I'm either watching anime, playing runescape or browsing 4chan.

Not even that high of a post count tbh for sans etce

began for rainbowcels

Users with the highest post counts always end up being fakecels. I'd theorize its because these Chad's have some mental issue that's causing them to waste all their time on a forum, while truecels just post casually. I'd also say since these guys are fakecels, they feel pressured to post more so that they can give a better illusion of being incel.
1. Gambler- literally managed two accounts with the highest post counts at once, and what happened? His female friend had sex with him
3. That guy who had the squirrel avatar- highest post count, ended up being a slayer

Agree, I'll rarely post too high inhib

It just depresses me

absolute truth. wouldn't surprise

plot twist: greycels are the actual truecels who get mogged all the time

tfw everyone is chad but me.

@ThoughtfulCel care to explain?

YIKES!!
I mistook him for @rightfulcel

20200525 023017

itsover wasn't a postmaxxer, or fakecel, he was normie tier locationcel who ascended in SEA running JBW.

just be 5'8 rice fakecel theory

Tbh, i mainly lurk with my account and occasionally post but most of the time I'm either watching anime, playing runescape or browsing 4chan.
Nigga my main will fuck u up in runescape

I’m trying to get 120 farming right now currently at 107 but I need to get internet
I'm trying to get 92 strength on my ags pure and probably will be starting jad soon.

How are you even incel in Albania? :feelsseriously:

Based, greycel supremacy