Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Using a fleshlight to cope with Inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
What do u guys think about fleshlights?

I heard if u warm it up and lube it it feels like the real thing.
I plan on buying one from Amazon to cope.

I feel so pathetic for the fact that I have to do this.

My problem is my parents, I’m afraid they will confiscate it.

I think jacking off with my hand caused me to be insensitive.

@FinnCel u said u had a fleshlight before
@Colvin76 what do u think?

Last edited:
i just fuck my couch with a condom on

They're kinda hassle to clean tbh

They're kinda hassle to clean tbh
That’s what I’m afraid of. Can u just dry it with a towel and just leave it out for 2 min and be good?

I

Ok GrAYcoomer

That’s what I’m afraid of. Can u just dry it with a towel and just leave it out for 2 min and be good?
You need to leave it for longer than 2 minute, buy the heater stand if you really want to get it.

I had one but got rid of it because they're huge and hard to hide, I might buy a new one now that I live on my own. It's pretty good but make sure to clean it.

Never used one before

It would be giga embarrassing if your parents found it. You would have to hide it really well to avoid this

too much hassle for a marginal increase of pleasure during masturbation. it's like .5 times better than your hand
also, i used onaholes or fleshlights for a few years. it just ended up making me more sad because you think you are getting "practice" and lasting longer and it just frustrates you that you can't get the real thing

I feel so pathetic for the fact that I have to do this.
foids put vibrating sticks up both their holes while mouthsucking at any arbitrary object and you feel pathetic for using a hole replacement

:feelstastyman:

I'm seriously considering buying one this month, hope it's worth it.

It is a good cope
full

Confiscate jfl.

Not available where I live also it sounds disgusting to clean the thing.
But I would totally like to experience it. I think I would order one if I could and it was cheap.
My problem is my parents, I’m afraid they will confiscate it.
Wait are you a teen? Dude just fap. You have years ahead of you before you need a fleshlight.

Last edited:
I own 2 pocket pussies but tbh they are not worth it. They feel "good" better than your hand i guess. But the hassle of preparing the damn thing with lube, and then cleaning it out and drying after is NOT worth it at all. I'm a KHHV so i can't compare it to a real vagina. But tbh it's so much easier to just jerk off through my pants and cum in them tbh ngl. I don't recommend tbh. I'd rather have a fullsize sexdoll, not for sex, but for cuddling and hand holding. Also i have a 4 inch dick, the smaller you are, the less you will enjoy your fleshlight or pocket pussy, since a bigger dick can go deeper and feel more

too much hassle for a marginal increase of pleasure during masturbation. it's like .5 times better than your hand
I've heard it's more satisfactory than that. As in 1.5x to 2x times better. But that's probably people overrating it ngl
Doesn't seem worth it tbh unless you are able to coom often and multiple times a day without feeling fatigued.

Never tried one