Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Using foid doctors to get female touch.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Yesterday, I was playing cricket with my curry neighbours and I fucked my back while bowling.

When I woke up my lower back and upper ass area still hurt, so I could not sit up properly and hence I cannot work so I needed a medical certificate and a prescription for some pain medication.

I go to a medical centre and ask for the first doctor available. The doctor was an attractive blonde foid. I told the foid where it hurt and the foid touched me in the area where it hurt. That moment I realised that is the most intimacy I ever had with a non related foid. The foid probably thought nothing of it though. If I said my dick hurt the foid would have to look at and touch my dick (presumably with gloves).

I went home and fapped and it screwed up my back even more ironically lmao.

supreme gentleman move

This reminds me of the time I had to go to the doctor to get my chest and back checked out. The female doctor had me lie down on my side, then she sat on the bed and did the necessary scans. The feeling of her ass (she had a really nice bubble butt and was slim. I wish you guys had seen her) rubbing against me gave me a boner. It almost seemed intentional because of how much she was doing it.

If female doctors actually cared about people's wellbeing, they would have sex with incels to treat our depression.

Nah, i prefer going to a young femoid hairdresser.

She massages my head and neck each time and it feels good.

Sometimes i find really young intern girls

This reminds me of the time I had to go to the doctor to get my chest and back checked out. The female doctor had me lie down on my side, then she sat on the bed and did the necessary scans. The feeling of her ass (she had a really nice bubble butt and was slim. I wish you guys had seen her) rubbing against me gave me a boner. It almost seemed intentional because of how much she was doing it.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

yeah for some reason they have much lower revulsion than normal foids regarding incels :waitwhat: might be because they have to treat crusty smelly old people too so an incel is actually a positive for them :feelsYall:

All of my doctors have been hot foids

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: FUCK

That’s exactly what I was thinking while she was doing it. I felt like taking her from behind right then and there. However it was awkward cuz my dad was in the room as well, but had his head buried in a newspaper so he didn’t notice what she was doing.

Fast or spin?
:chad::banhammer:

chad hammer

That's just fucked up man

One time I went into a walk in clinic, and the foid doctor who saw me was wearing hooker boots. Got a boner and coomed to it when I went home tbh ngl

I'm so starved of female physical contact that I literally look back fondly at the time a hot Persian foid doctor gave me a shot.

I try not to get female doctors because I want my doctor to know what they're doing.

Time for my overpriced titty rub haircut from Ms.Busties salon!

All the docs i had were old men that were rude af. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

One time I went into a walk in clinic, and the foid doctor who saw me was wearing hooker boots. Got a boner and coomed to it when I went home tbh ngl
Unrelated but are you white by any chance?

Last edited:
All of my doctors have been hot foids
All mines have been old men.
There was one time I had to pick up a prescription and the receptionist was very attractive, she had forgotten to give me a repeat prescription slip (piece of paper which allows you to pick up the medicine again) and as I was walking away from the building she actually came out chasing after me to give me the slip. I was around 13 or 14 when this happened, she looked like she was in her mid 20s.

Last edited:
brutal tbh
If female doctors actually cared about people's wellbeing, they would have sex with incels to treat our depression.
based

Last edited:
Yesterday, I was playing cricket with my curry neighbours and I fucked my back while bowling.

When I woke up my lower back and upper ass area still hurt, so I could not sit up properly and hence I cannot work so I needed a medical certificate and a prescription for some pain medication.

I go to a medical centre and ask for the first doctor available. The doctor was an attractive blonde foid. I told the foid where it hurt and the foid touched me in the area where it hurt. That moment I realised that is the most intimacy I ever had with a non related foid. The foid probably thought nothing of it though. If I said my dick hurt the foid would have to look at and touch my dick (presumably with gloves).

I went home and fapped and it screwed up my back even more ironically lmao.

I have a bulge in my groin area, I will have to try it out.

always assume that she will call the security on you.

I saw an amateur video like this once, and i'm sure it was real and not staged. There was this guy that was getting and examination and the foid doctor (which was old and not very good looking) touched his dick and he was all like "check here and there" and she did that but after a while she told him he was ok and that the examination was over.

There are a lot of this kind of videos that are staged and they end up fucking, but this one was legit.

Once a femoid doctor gave my balls an ultrasound scan :feelzez:

I had to get radiation therapy for cancer last year, which meant a foid had to grab my balls and stuff them in a lead-lined cup to protect them from the radiation.

I had to get radiation therapy for cancer last year, which meant a foid had to grab my balls and stuff them in a lead-lined cup to protect them from the radiation.
With or without gloves?