Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Utter soy

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

just fucking laugh at this post

its not your looks that ruined your life, it's your p- personality!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Be nice to ugly femorloids, maybe one will "settle down" with you, when done with chads. Yes, do want

Not only did this retardcel just spew a bunch of normie Low IQ insults/stereotypes about incels, he said ugly men can have sex and believes in "game". He was probably an incel until he became a cuckold.

Literally everything is better than being a cuckold, including being an incel.

Don’t know whats bait and nonbait anymore

>ugly people fuck

yeah, ugly girls have unlimited options and can fuck whenever they want

Meanwhile the only options ugly guys have is selecting what tree to hang himself on

Won't read tbh

we don't get women because we treat women like shit on incel forums :feelsseriously:. sure

And to all the girls on this sub, don't worry, the really bad ones can only hurt you online, you'll never be in their mum's basement for them to hurt you any other way.

Cringe

So suddenly, in one generation men just decided to have toxic personalities?
full

its not your looks that ruined your life, it's your p- personality!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Another garbage who non-ironically believes "incels are fat neckbeards who insult women , watch anime in their mom's basement, never wash, and speak incel lingo IRL".
"I know a bunch of incels..." NO, YOU FUCKING DON'T, TRASH! The incels who go to your school/job/whatever are timid as shit and are being bullied/mocked all the time without saying a single fucking word.
"...but becoming an incel..." It's called INVOLOUNTARY celibate, lobotomite.

"Don't become an incel". What? You're an incel even if you don't realize it, being ugly. They act like we signed up for this world of torment.

Not only did this retardcel just spew a bunch of normie Low IQ insults/stereotypes about incels, he said ugly men can have sex and believes in "game". He was probably an incel until he became a cuckold.

Literally everything is better than being a cuckold, including being an incel.

Now that I am blackpilled...I would hate to meet him in person..

Another concentrated shot of soy from the "incels don't exist" mindset. This cuck probably has average or above looks and can't fathom the idea of being endlessly rejected by foids before you've even had a chance to try. I'd love to see him explain how chads with those exact negative traits he talked about are still worshiped while we are seen as gross.

Be nice to women and treat them with respect even though they look down at you for being genetic garbage: The Post.

You cannot do that...he has to search for the truth himself...you cannot force him..
"Incels want supremodels"
"I have no sympathy"
"You choose to go down the road of being discriminated against"
He is irredeemable.

>just stop being an incel bro

24 years old man on r/teenagers
Is he preying?

Of course not, that man is only there for the "memes".

And look at that cuck.

I hope a group of pakis would jump him.

teenagers is one of the biggest whiteknight subs out there

I anticipated the classic "im virgin but not an incel" till the end

24 years old man on r/teenagers
Is he preying?

Of course not, that man is only there for the "memes".

And look at that cuck.

I hope a group of pakis would jump him.

Bluepilled hapa

But he’s not Incel because he doesn’t post here :feelskek:

that sub is so bluepilled that i get sick everytime i see that sub

Don’t know whats bait and nonbait anymore

>ugly people fuck

yeah, ugly girls have unlimited options and can fuck whenever they want

Meanwhile the only options ugly guys have is selecting what tree to hang himself on
High IQ