Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Vaccinations Are u pro vax or anti vax

Are u pro vax or anti vax

• pro vax

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • anti vax

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
go.

If you voted anti - vax. why? would like to see peoples views on this

i am pro vaxxy

On personal level, I follow the as-little-as-possible philosophy when it comes to medicine. I try to give my body all nutrients and rest it needs (even if it means sleeping for 12 hours) and expect my immune system to take care of possible infections etc. instead of taking a pill to turn off the pain receptors or something. Same goes with vaccines: the basic ones are [probably] necessary, but a healthy adult should be able to handle flu without any complications (yes, it's over for lowimmunitycels).

On governmental level, no idea. With no [mandatory] vaccines at all, people will die afaik. On the other hand, if we're making vaccines compulsory, we're admitting that our citizens have no bodily autonomy and human rights are a farce (they are).
If I absolutely had to choose, I'd go anti-vax. Having 99% of the population die and going back to stone age is still better than a transhumanist dystopia where people are a possession of the immortal elite. Death and sicknesses are great equalizers.

I'm pro vax, but I'm against forcing people to get them as I find it to be unconstitutional and immoral.

I'm pro vax, but I'm against forcing people to get them as I find it to be unconstitutional and immoral.
Is it moral to let anti vaxer's kids into public schools? Ever since this movement started there has been an increase of death via diseases, some of which had been eradicated completely. These fucks don't just put their life on the line, they place everyone around them in danger. Fuck them and fuck this "they can do what they want" mentality. If they want to remain unvaccinated then they can go far away from everyone who knows the facts of medical science.

Is it moral to let anti vaxer's kids into public schools? Ever since this movement started there has been an increase of death via diseases, some of which had been eradicated completely. These fucks don't just put their life on the line, they place everyone around them in danger. Fuck them and fuck this "they can do what they want" mentality. If they want to remain unvaccinated then they can go far away from everyone who knows the facts of medical science.
People aren't entitled to be safe from others. I'd sooner support people's individual rights to be sickly and make others sick then to force them to do things unwillingly. BTW, be careful with that science god (coming from a guy with an engineering degree). Science is just the new religion of the masses, like the priests and the church of the old days.

People aren't entitled to be safe from others. I'd sooner support people's individual rights to be sickly and make others sick then to force them to do things unwillingly. BTW, be careful with that science god (coming from a guy with an engineering degree). Science is just the new religion of the masses, like the priests and the church of the old days.
No it's not the new religion. Religion is based on faith while science is based on experiment. Science does something that religion can never do: predict. With science you can predict at what temperature an element changes it's composition, how many Newtons a structure can hold, how much current an component can withhold, etc. What can religion predict? Now, whether people are entitled to be safe is out of the question, they aren't. We aren't entitled to living. Go out to the African Sahara and see if your entitlement to life matters to nature, it doesn't. The question of safety from others is a question answered by society. We, as a nation, decide what we should be safe from. The stupidity of others should not affect those around them! If it should then it would only be just as reasonable for me to defend myself; civilization would crumble under these conditions.

Anti in general. There's some shit that you can't risk but most vaccines are fucked, especially here in Brazil. My aunt had a friend that worked where they make/receive the vaccines, so many irregularities.

Pro

The metal exposure from food is much higher and the scientific consensus is clear

There's some shit that you can't risk but most vaccines are fucked, especially here in Brazil.

Yes, you can't risk disease from destroying civilization, see the black plague for reference. Could you list these irregularities?

No it's not the new religion. Religion is based on faith while science is based on experiment. Science does something that religion can never do: predict. With science you can predict at what temperature an element changes it's composition, how many Newtons a structure can hold, how much current an component can withhold, etc. What can religion predict? Now, whether people are entitled to be safe is out of the question, they aren't.
Science disagrees with it self though. For example, there are two understandings of quantum mechanics (Schrodinger and Heisenburg models). I encourage science, as it can figure things out, but many things have been entirely wrong. In the 1960s, dinosaurs were reptile like, now, they have feathers. I'm sure it will be something new in the next 20 years. Science is also compromised by politics (global warming is essentially a fraud propagated by democrats for votes). Religion is a well, so I guess that's fine.

Lastly, God (the real god, the Christian God) can predict. The entire Old Testament predicts the coming of Christ and then the Gospel happens. There is predicted a second coming and it will happen.

We aren't entitled to living. Go out to the African Sahara and see if your entitlement to life matters to nature, it doesn't. The question of safety from others is a question answered by society. We, as a nation, decide what we should be safe from. The stupidity of others should not affect those around them! If it should then it would only be just as reasonable for me to defend myself; civilization would crumble under these conditions.
You are right in a certain sense that we are not entitled to life, but we are also not entitled to protect others lives. If someone believes that vaccines cause diseases, then they should have the freedom to avoid them. That's free will, which is the truest form or freedom achievable, which is part of the ideal society. If you want to get rid of anti-vaxxers and promote your idea, then promote education instead of forcing people.

Yes, you can't risk disease from destroying civilization, see the black plague for reference. Could you list these irregularities?
I don't know the technicalities of it but basically a lot of substances that shouldn't be there were because of poor filtering, maintenance, etc.

my brother is a doc.
the problem is really simple: some people can not get vaxxed due to health reasons (eg hiv+)
everyone who does not vax but could therefore kills people.
vaxxing being forced is completely legit.

anti-vax because it would reduce my lifespan.

Lastly, God (the real god, the Christian God) can predict. The entire Old Testament predicts the coming of Christ and then the Gospel happens. There is predicted a second coming and it will happen.
KEK, that's wishful thinking, not prediction. There is no real god.

Science disagrees with it self though. For example, there are two understandings of quantum mechanics (Schrodinger and Heisenburg models). I encourage science, as it can figure things out, but many things have been entirely wrong. In the 1960s, dinosaurs were reptile like, now, they have feathers. I'm sure it will be something new in the next 20 years. Science is also compromised by politics (global warming is essentially a fraud propagated by democrats for votes). Religion is a well, so I guess that's fine.

You are right in a certain sense that we are not entitled to life, but we are also not entitled to protect others lives. If someone believes that vaccines cause diseases, then they should have the freedom to avoid them. That's free will, which is the truest form or freedom achievable, which is part of the ideal society. If you want to get rid of anti-vaxxers and promote your idea, then promote education instead of forcing people.

I see you come from a religious point of view and now I have no intentions of debating you. I know how rooted religious beliefs are and I know I can't win you over. You said science disagrees with itself and you are correct but regardless science is still the best we have. There is no other method that had provided us with remedies for illness, technologies for the enhancement of life, and new ways of expressing art! Science is not perfect, it is always changing, but we would have nothing if it weren't for science. We had religion during the plague and it didn't work, now we have science which has wiped out disease enough for the middle man to not worry about it from day to day. As for your last statement, if you are trying to achieve complete free will then murder, rape, and stealing should be legalized. Do you want these things legal? I also don't want to force these people to vaccinate I just want their disease ridden bodies away from those who don't want disease. Their stupidity should not kill off other people. And if it should then I want a loaded rifle to take them all out because this is the truest form of free will which is "part of the ideal society". Will I be granted my rifle?

inject me with nembutal
over4u

go.

If you voted anti - vax. why? would like to see peoples views on this
I wonder if the rich and powerful have their kids and themselves vaccinated with the same vaccine that is supplied to the poor.

Pro obviously. I just LOVE getting injected with mercury and other fun chemicals for the lulz

I don't even care

Anti. No reason to believe medical jews have my best interests in mind.

> (((pro vax)))

i do not care
i wish i never got them and died as a baby