Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vaccine passports are coming

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Grey
★★★
At first it was flatly denied that they would be a thing, then the questions from (((media))) and (((experts))) come in and it goes under review, then the veiled threats come out that you may need one for it to be possible for you to attend most social events, flights or get a job.
This was the intention from the start and reads almost like a trial run from Revelations and the Mark of the Beast.
You will be branded goy, be warned.
Articles like these are just to get you used to the idea so when it actually takes place there will be less shock and more passive acceptance of the inevitable.

Last edited:
Just another move on the chessboard.

Change has to come gradually. The Overton window must be considered, else mainstream society will vehemently reject your proposals.

They can try to find me once I jump off grid entirely but they won't be able to for what I have in store. This is all about concentration of power, digital currency, one world super structure, and controlling the entire population in every aspect of their lives, anybody that volunteers for this willingly is going to regret it in a big way. I will die resisting and if that happens nobody can say I left this world a coward to which my conscious will be clear upon death.

Last edited:
Yep. Here we f**king go. This world is officially deteriorating. People really think that everyone is going to get the vaccine and life will return to normal. JFL. This is nothing. Weather is going crazy recently. In Texas w/ the storms. Also, in my town, there was a crazy lighting strike that almost hit someone in a school nearby. It ended up striking through a microwave oven. I've never heard anything like it.

Oh yeah, but vaccine passports...We're f**ked.

At first it was flatly denied that they would be a thing, then the questions from (((media))) and (((experts))) come in and it goes under review, then the veiled threats come out that you may need one for it to be possible for you to attend most social events, flights or get a job.
This was the intention from the start and reads almost like a trial run from Revelations and the Mark of the Beast.
You will be branded goy, be warned.
Articles like these are just to get you used to the idea so when it actually takes place there will be less shock and more passive acceptance of the inevitable.
Israel is going to be one of the first or even the first nation to implement this.
So you can stop with the (( )) BS. Cannot you see that it's not only the Jews and Jews are cattle for the elite as non-jews?
Jfl.

Yep. Here we f**king go. This world is officially deteriorating. People really think that everyone is going to get the vaccine and life will return to normal. JFL. This is nothing. Weather is going crazy recently. In Texas w/ the storms. Also, in my town, there was a crazy lighting strike that almost hit someone in a school nearby. It ended up striking through a microwave oven. I've never heard anything like it.

Yep. Looking back last year, I was even hopeful that this new decade would be a chance to try and salvage what's left of my life jfl.
Life is hell.

Be glad that you won´t feel obliged to ever fly on a plane for the rest of your life. ( probably for the best )
But the nightmare only starts, when they introduce this draconian psy-op at the supermarkets, banks, and other institutions.
Jews are not going to set the goyim free this time around.

The Mark Of The Beast, as described in the bible.
It´s happening as prophesied.

Israel is going to be one of the first or even the first nation to implement this.
So you can stop with the (( )) BS. Cannot you see that it's not only the Jews and Jews are cattle for the elite as non-jews?
Jfl.
This fact alone would make it look like if you, as a country, don't go with the program, you must not empathize with Israel and might be anti-Semitic. The elites will use anyone if it helps their agenda.

So you can stop with the (( )) BS. Cannot you see that it's not only the Jews and Jews are cattle for the jews as non-jews?
Jfl.
Leading the way into the (((brave new world)))!

It's over dude you can't even skip it.
You can. Vaccines won't be MANDATORY. Oh, no. But they will make sure to make your everyday life such a fucking pain in the ass that you'll break and take the damn vaccine out of convenience.

There will be no return back to normal ever again, only complete imbeciles believe in such.

Doesn’t matter if anything countries that implement this will just get less visitors overall. Any economy that relies heavily on tourism won’t implement this heavily. Only UK seems crazy enough to do this not caring for the backlash.

Leading the way into the (((brave new world)))!
Wherever Jews think they can benefit collectively over all others they will follow, it's in their very nature, they know nothing else.

Doesn’t matter if anything countries that implement this will just get less visitors overall. Any economy that relies heavily on tourism won’t implement this heavily. Only UK seems crazy enough to do this not caring for the backlash.
Correctomundo.

I don't care about bat flu

attend most social events, flights or get a job.
Chads and foids will be let into social events/parties without a check, incels and normies will be forced to get one for essential stuff.

Chads and foids will be let into social events/parties without a check, incels and normies will be forced to get one for essential stuff.
Brutal.

Nah. There’s vaccine passports to visit shops and gyms coming to different countries. It’s not about travelling. It means you won’t be able to do basic things like entering a supermarket without certificate of vaccination ID (COVID).

I hope the end is near so I can watch normies get tossed into hell(and probably me with them unfortunately).

Im usually apolitical, but this shit is getting out of hand, like life isn’t already miserable enough now I got worry about bill gates trying to enslave me and the rest of the world and turn this world into a hunger games society. Fuck them. I hope in my lifetime all these evil people get their heads stuck on pikes but I doubt it. Things will just get worse and worse.

Im usually apolitical, but this shit is getting out of hand, like life isn’t already miserable enough now I got worry about bill gates trying to enslave me and the rest of the world and turn this world into a hunger games society. Fuck them. I hope in my lifetime all these evil people get their heads stuck on pikes but I doubt it. Things will just get worse and worse.
Many, many years ago when we were yelling that this shit will come soon and we're all going to be tracked (smartphone), controlled (restrictions based on vaccine requirement), and enslaved (stay tuned, China is coming), people laughed and said we're all crazy conspiracy theorists.

Now people are noticing and they're scared. But it's too late.... too late. It's over. Ride the wave, grab your popcorn, and enjoy the show. You're gonna get fucked so get brace yourself for the fat NWO cock coming for your ass.

Many, many years ago when we were yelling that this shit will come soon and we're all going to be tracked (smartphone), controlled (restrictions based on vaccine requirement), and enslaved (stay tuned, China is coming), people laughed and said we're all crazy conspiracy theorists.

Now people are noticing and they're scared. But it's too late.... too late. It's over. Ride the wave, grab your popcorn, and enjoy the show. You're gonna get fucked so get brace yourself for the fat NWO cock coming for your ass.
Is so fucking unfair man. My teenage years were horrible. I’m in my early 20s and for once I have found peace in my life. Now these globalist pull this shit, they could’ve waited a few years at least. It’s so blatant what they want with this ‘great reset’. The west is a few years behind of Japan when it comes to societal issues and is a few years behind China when it comes to being dystopian as fuck.

and just like most of my life, what can I do about it? I feel so powerless. The only thing stopping them is the second amendment in America, once that’s gone, it’s a wrap for the western world.

lucky for me i never go anywhere

Highest IQ thread and posts I've saw here ever.

Vaccines won't be MANDATORY.
On the contrary - they will be MANDATORY : if they say if you dont get a vaccine you cant enter shops or public transport or even wagecuck - then the vaccine is essentially & practically mandatory. JFL at taking a weaponised vaccine for bill gates depopulation bioweapon

On the contrary - they will be MANDATORY : if they say if you dont get a vaccine you cant enter shops or public transport or even wagecuck - then the vaccine is essentially & practically mandatory. JFL at taking a weaponised vaccine for bill gates depopulation bioweapon
Indirectly mandatory, yes. They won't force you to take it, as that would be infringing upon your rights, but they'll make life difficult for you to the point where you take take tje shot so you don't deal with the bullshit of jumping through hoops everytime you need to get some milk and eggs.

Indirectly mandatory, yes. They won't force you to take it, as that would be infringing upon your rights, but they'll make life difficult for you to the point where you take take tje shot so you don't deal with the bullshit of jumping through hoops everytime you need to get some milk and eggs.
Based - Bill gates in 2015, in the same TedTalk where he unironically predicted (announced) corona virus, he said the MILITARY will be used to ensure vaccine compliance jfl.

I don't really mind the fact that normies are going to be brutally enslaved by powerful rich old men

They're a cunning bunch.
They are until serious blowback occurs where they find out how very little in control they actually really are.

There are limits to manipulating, engineering, and controlling human psychological behaviors or pathologies but they haven't learned that lesson yet. [They will in time however, it's only a matter of time.]
I don't really mind the fact that normies are going to be brutally enslaved by powerful rich old men
Except it will be everybody including us as well.

Last edited:
I was thinking about just having the jab just as a good will gesture not that I particularly need it and some company will make some money from it. But if they bring in any kind of vaccine passport or government backed coercion then I'm well out, forget about it.

I hope the end is near so I can watch normies get tossed into hell(and probably me with them unfortunately).
Why do you think you’re going to hell?

The Mark Of The Beast, as described in the bible.
It´s happening as prophesied.
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Time to start developing skills and starting an online business. I already know Amazon is most likely going to implement this and I'll be fired.

Instead of trying to make the country you're living in like Communist China why not just go and live in Communist China? You would be where you want to be so you'll be happy and everyone else will be happy because you're not trying to make their country like Communist China. So that's a win win.

At first it was flatly denied that they would be a thing,
as they always do
then the veiled threats come out that you may need one for it to be possible for you to attend most social events, flights or get a job.
They'll claim they have a mandate because vaccines are already mandatory if you want to be in some positions today.

This fact alone would make it look like if you, as a country, don't go with the program, you must not empathize with Israel and might be anti-Semitic. The elites will use anyone if it helps their agenda.
God IQ analysis

I hope their isn't one for Antarctica

Astonished at how easily the Jews have completely subjegated the goy masses.
All small businesses destroyed.
International and Domestic Poison Vaccine Passports outcasting any dissenters.
The Great Jew Reset is in full swing and things are only going to get worse.
And the Goy masses are compliant