Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vaginal fluid gains is livestreaming about how holes deserve the vote

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
He's responding live to a TFM video. Must've overdosed on the soy suppositories his wife pegs him with.

Fucking vegan bastards making more incels, just fuck your jaw with vegetables instead of meat and also make yourself a manlet
8FWa1uT.png

Damn he must be really desperate for some landwhale pussy ngl.

He kinda looks like he has some sort of heart condition tbh. Sweating, shortness of breath, might be because of fatigue and the weather if it's hot where he lives though

HE USED TO BE SO BASED AND REDPILLED BUT HIS SJW MALE LOOKING GIRLFRIEND CUCKED HIM FUCKING HELL

Last edited:
HE USED TO BE SO BASED AND REDPILLED BUT HIS SJW MALE LOOKING GIRLFRIEND CUCKED HIM HE FUCKING HELL
Pussy makes you soft if you can only get it from a betabuxxing position.

hes a cuck, always has been always will be, acts tough because hes vegan with all his "challenging views" but when those views are questioned he goes into a rant and tries to find any excuse to try and refute the truth,

and hes a coward, just look at the time when he was at that expo meeting rich piana, and the guy he always shittalked who got testicular cancer because he was a meateater, you could clearly see he was intimidated and literally scared for his life. Hes all talk.
HE USED TO BE SO BASED AND REDPILLED BUT HIS SJW MALE LOOKING GIRLFRIEND CUCKED HIM FUCKING HELL
its harriet potter

I hate that mixed soy boy faggot

hes a cuck, always has been always will be, acts tough because hes vegan with all his "challenging views" but when those views are questioned he goes into a rant and tries to find any excuse to try and refute the truth,

and hes a coward, just look at the time when he was at that expo meeting rich piana, and the guy he always shittalked who got testicular cancer because he was a meateater, you could clearly see he was intimidated and literally scared for his life. Hes all talk.

its harriet potter
I noticed that too. He dresses like a bitch, acts like a bitch, talks like a bitch, so he must be a bitch.

Virgingains, I use to watch him when I was vegan

Fucking vegan bastards making more incels, just fuck your jaw with vegetables instead of meat and also make yourself a manlet
8FWa1uT.png
I laugh at men who are vegans by choice.

this is ur brain on soy

I attacked his livestream chat though.
The comment section is even more cucked. It is truly disgusting.