Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Valentine's Day Damage Report

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm pretty sure Valentine's Day is only for young lovers. Because I checked the real world, where grownup live. They had bouquets and stuff out for people to buy at my usual shops. No one bought any all day. I checked multiple times throughout the day, the stock in the displays did not change. Which suggests to me that, if you're not in college, you're either married or celibate. The only time I saw anyone buying anything Valentine's related was in the college district of my city.

What about you? What did you notice?

So, today was the day before winter break for my school and most of the kids were absent, didn’t see ANY PDA in school which is major lifefuel (my theory is that the couples were probably fucking at home). Only problem was one of my teachers going on about how amazing valentines is and just being a gigantic cuck about it. Outside of that, better than expected ngl

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Valentine's Day is only for young lovers. Because I checked the real world, where grownup live. They had bouquets and stuff out for people to buy at my usual shops. No one bought any all day. I checked multiple times throughout the day, the stock in the displays did not change. Which suggests to me that, if you're not in college, you're either married or celibate. The only time I saw anyone buying anything Valentine's related was in the college district of my city.

What about you? What did you notice?
There was a lot stuff left and it was 6pm when I checked. It’s going to be 8 soon.

I didnt really do much. I did get surgery today but there wasn't any mention of Valentine's Day.

Didn't even go outside today, had a day off

Work—>Gym—>Home. This is all my life is and its so hard to meet new people let alone females who will want to be with me.

My last day of work, was only 5 hours. None of the girls said bye to me. I only said bye to some guys.