Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Valentines day should be banned

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
This Jewish event was specifically designed to exclude ugly males and it offends me. If SJWs managed to get Christmas banned because it hurts the feelings of sandniggers, why the fuck don't they do the same for Chad & Stacy (valentines) day? It's not like soycucks get to experience love, so why do they support and defend it? Even sandniggers banned this day because they know it's degenerate.

Last edited:
Goyim needs to buy chocolate and roses to holes. But seriously, it's just another day to give resources to women and make cash for rich people.

Goyim needs to buy chocolate and roses to holes. But seriously, it's just another day to give resources to women and make cash for rich people.
So how the fuck do they manage to ban CHRISTMAS but not degenerate's day?

stfu GrAYcel

you're looking at it iNCorrectly

Fuck, just forgot that its valentines day. :feelsUnreal:

I agree, noone will care if it is deleted, only normies

You realize how many chads and stacys are having hot passionate Valentine’s Day sex right now why you sit at your pc eating chicken tendies.

Valentines Day is a club and we’re not in it. So fuck that club. Hopefully they all break up and get hit by heavy vehicles in the not too distant future.

seeing couples holding hands on valentines day makes me want to rope

Seeing them smiling, with the bitch looking at him with admiration. Sickening. I have to look away as the darkness builds and builds.

If people aren’t feeling that when they’re single they’re lying or retarded.

It's just pure exclusion at this point, which is something leftist faggots are against, but not this time because it involves ugly males

THEY MIGHT AS WELL CALL IT SEX-HAVER DAY, THE DAY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX TO CELEBRATE THE SEX THEY HAVE WITH THEIR LOVERS THAT CHOSE TO BE WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU AND DESERVE LOVE

THEY MIGHT AS WELL CALL IT SEX-HAVER DAY, THE DAY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX TO CELEBRATE THE SEX THEY HAVE WITH THEIR LOVERS THAT CHOSE TO BE WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU AND DESERVE LOVE
We need to get it banned

Keep coping
Companies make millions off Valentine’s Day

Keep coping
Companies make millions off Valentine’s Day
They make millions off Christmas too but mudslimes somehow managed to tone that down, Valentines day is a day specifically made to exclude ugly men, especially ethnics.

They make millions off Christmas too but mudslimes somehow managed to tone that down, Valentines day is a day specifically made to exclude ugly men, especially ethnics.
Cope they don’t tone it down at all, maby only ultra religious mohammedans don’t buy shit but that doesn’t mean it’s completely banned

Cope they don’t tone it down at all, maby only ultra religious mohammedans don’t buy shit but that doesn’t mean it’s completely banned
I bet your another one of those leftist cucks

I bet your another one of those leftist cucks
How? Lolling @ you
Im just stating the obvious, these won’t get banned because of the amount of money big companies make and the normies that enjoy them

I still hate the day. So glad it’s gone for another year.