Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentines Day

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Let's face it. Valentine's Day is for winners. People who are REALLY loved. When you go back to your fucking cubicle tomorrow, that hole in the cubicle next to you. Yeah, you know her name, she doesn't know yours. That bitch. She has someone who really loves and cares for her. She's gonna get a single red rose, she's gonna get wined and dined to the tune of $200 from Brad. She's gonna get that kiss goodnight, and then some. And what are you gonna do? You're gonna go home, and look at that Beretta 9 mm you bought 2 months ago, with mismatched ammo, because you are so much of a fuckup you can't even get the details of suicide right. And then you'll and stare at it, as you browse incels.is, and watch 'the Bachelor' for no reason other than to feel more incredibly pained and lonely than how you already are.

What is the name of the asian prodigy on your avatar?

Let's face it. Valentine's Day is for winners. People who are REALLY loved. When you go back to your fucking cubicle tomorrow, that hole in the cubicle next to you. Yeah, you know her name, she doesn't know yours. That bitch. She has someone who really loves and cares for her. She's gonna get a single red rose, she's gonna get wined and dined to the tune of $200 from Brad. She's gonna get that kiss goodnight, and then some. And what are you gonna do? You're gonna go home, and look at that Beretta 9 mm you bought 2 months ago, with mismatched ammo, because you are so much of a fuckup you can't even get the details of suicide right. And then you'll and stare at it, as you browse incels.is, and watch 'the Bachelor' for no reason other than to feel more incredibly pained and lonely than how you already are.
That sounds really bad but fortunately I'm not a wagecuck:feelskek:
I'm just gonna stay home, be comfy, and laugh at normies who spends all their money on shit this day.

It’s just a consumerist holiday for cucks to waste money on their girlfriends.

Cope Valentine’s Day is for cucks to spend hundreds on some whore, while she fucks chad on the side.
It’s just a consumerist holiday for cucks to waste money on their girlfriends.

What kind of therapy and gym routine are you on to be so happy?
You're just making a too big deal out of it, it's like every other day. After years of blackpills seeing some red heart themes isn't gonna make me any more depressed.

Cope Valentine’s Day is for cucks to spend hundreds on some whore, while she fucks chad on the side.

Cope that cucks get lifefuel, gene preservation, and fulfillment out of life from foids (temporary) love.

Cope that cucks get lifefuel, gene preservation, and fulfillment out of life from foids (temporary) love.
Cope being a cuck is no better than being an incel. I rather have my self respect and dignity then some whore use me.

Cope being a cuck is no better than being an incel. I rather have my self respect and dignity then some whore use me.

Mah self-respect and dignity jackin' off to blacked.com on Valentine's Day as everyone on Earth is making the children.

Mah self-respect and dignity jackin' off to blacked.com on Valentine's Day as everyone on Earth is making the children.
You forgetting what comes with children. Nagging and whining plus spending heaps to maintain them. Plus with me being 5’6 I rather not, which won’t happen anyway.

You're gonna go home, and look at that Beretta 9 mm you bought 2 months ago, with mismatched ammo, because you are so much of a fuckup you can't even get the details of suicide right
You know it's over when you can't even own a gun. European and Asian incels are most oppressed group.

You know it's over when you can't even own a gun. European and Asian incels are most oppressed group.

Rulers of incel countries are smart to ban guns. I doubt there will be another World War in our lifetimes. Just pockets of terrorism for eternity. Americhad has all the guns and drones.

and look at that Beretta 9 mm you bought 2 months ago, with mismatched ammo, because you are so much of a fuckup you can't even get the details of suicide right.
Can't even do that here.

I'd rather take myself out with a Smith and Wesson .357

Cucketines day, better stay home and save $

national rope day I like to call it

I dunno Most guys in my high school today weren't walking around with any girls lmao. So it's not like your average guy gets much action if any.

when the feel so surreal that you take out the steel

I saw two overweight teen male slim JB couples kiss today. Suicidefuel.

>Implying that incels have any "dignity"
Hahahahahahaahaa

Valentine’s Day? More like ‘Teasing loners’ day.

Oof.

The wining and dining doesn't bother me. It is kinda annoying that my favorite spots are all fully booked for today, but I can afford nice food and things on a regular basis. JFL at people who wait for "special occasions" to splurge and buy chocolates or wine, or who wait for someone to gift it to them. I buy it when I want it because I want it. Simple.

It's kinda annoying when someone asks me, "Where'd you get that from?" or "Who did you go with?", and to see the look of pity on their face when I respond "Myself."

we should rename it to national suicide day

That sounds really bad but fortunately I'm not a wagecuck:feelskek:
I'm just gonna stay home, be comfy, and laugh at normies who spends all their money on shit this day.
NEET life is gud, mate

It's NiCe weather we are having today

STOP! JUST PLEASE FUCKING STOP!
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It's been raining all day so I had the day off. I enjoyed myself. The thing is that Valentine's Day has never been important to me, so it comes and goes much like taking a shit: I know I it happens regularly, but I don't remember the details.

It's been raining all day so I had the day off. I enjoyed myself. The thing is that Valentine's Day has never been important to me, so it comes and goes much like taking a shit: I know I it happens regularly, but I don't remember the details.
I remember the details of when I make too though tbh.

chad and foid worship day tbh

I just hope we won't lose anybody today.

It's so brutal but so true, how different the lives of normies are in comparison to ours. I dont even feel human anymore.

developing my new ewhore plan and staying comfy

its more likely a valuecuck day , cucks get some attention for being paypigs to tHeIr womans
just fucking lol

Attachments

• 1524327256908.png
    1524327256908.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 37
One of the best posts of all time here to be honest.

developing my new ewhore plan and staying comfy

its more likely a valuecuck day , cucks get some attention for being paypigs to tHeIr womans
just fucking lol

Valentine's Day: A Holiday conceived from homosexual eroticism and lust. Remember this when considering the holiday.