Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Valentines day

virgeorgen

virgeorgen

Banned
-
I don't know if I can make it through another one of these holidays meant for Chad and Stacy, every year I have been single on Valentines day. I'm so tired of it, it's so frustrating. I just want someone to love me, I'll do anything for real love. All I want is SOME FUCKING REAL LOVE. please. I don't even care about looks anymore, I don't care if the bitch has a good personality. She can be bland and ugly as long as she'll love me, I don't even care if she can't give me sex. Like yeah no sex will suck but its not even that important anymore. I just need one girl, just one. I feel so lonely, so unneeded, so unloved. I just don't know what to do. I would do anything for true undying love. Every year Valentine's day brings me so much pain, more than any other day of the year. I wish it didn't exist, it hurts too much.

All I want is SOME FUCKING REAL LOVE.
Facts

I don't even care about Valentines. I love how Chads spend their fortune for some money-hungry foids.

Like every year that comes celebrating this awful fucking holiday I have the usual date or companion that comforts me at home. But seriously though, fuck this holiday, fuck these happy couples holding hands in public kissing each other as a constant reminder of what you yourself don't have, it's like acid being dripped into an open wound once every year for twenty four hours. I can think of no other holiday more mentally draining or excruciating than this one. It's the day I just want to drink alcohol and black the fuck out until the next day arrives. The original Saint Valentine's body was ripped to shreds murdered by an angry violent mob I believe if I'm recalling the story correctly, that's how I mentally feel towards every happy couple I see in public on this day in terms of pure hatred or general apathy.

I comfort myself that on this day at least a bunch of sluts will acquire AIDS, Hepatitis C, gonorrhea, or syphilis. It makes it bearable. I hope they all get AIDS and die slow cruel horrible deaths. Of course, the real winners of the St. Valentine's holiday other than florists or chocolate factories are the abortion clinics concerning unwanted pregnancies, the more you know.

Attachments

• IMG_20210213_031700.jpg
    IMG_20210213_031700.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: