Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Value of wages - 1958 vs now

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Wageslave cost of living

Go to work and be a good cuck boyo, after 5 years of saving you might have earnt enough to rent a home from some rich russian jew who doesn't give a fuck about you!

Lmfao at our lives.

I blame women for stealing all the taxes

Having a job really isn't worth the effort anymore. If can leech of your parents or the gouverment, you just take this option.

What about adjusted for inflation

It costs like six 1958 houses to make your face look human if you're a truecel in 2020... and boomercucks are telling us to forget about our looks and wageslave our lives away.

Suicide is inevitable.

View attachment 190167

Go to work and be a good cuck boyo, after 5 years of saving you might have earnt enough to rent a home from some rich russian jew who doesn't give a fuck about you!

Lmfao at our lives.
The fiat currency/federal reserve/boomer pill annihilated me to my core. To think that life was infinitely better in every important facet (in before "muh iphone" :soy::soy::soy::soy:) just two generations ago before the government and kikes ruined it legit keeps me awake at night. Get me off this fucking clown world, I'm done

And boomers have the nerve to tell us to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps.

It also cost exponentially less to buy a wife

Https   blogs imagesforbescom timworstall files 2016 10 wagescompensation 1200x1093 1

This is the graph that gets shared a lot and fuckin breaks me. Boomers had it so unbelievably easy, both socially and financially. Meanwhile we are getting fucked over by neoliberal economic policies, as well as the falling value of labor due to the labor pool doubling because of women, as well as automation

Land of opportunity my ass. The only cunts with opportunity here are ewhores and kikes with rich parents

The average salary is dog shit compared to what it was for boomers. We also have the joys of trying to date ultra hypergamous feminazis who are treated like princesses and endlessly talk shit about how hard they have it....fucking joke lol. Good luck getting a cooked meal or a clean house to come home to either...that shit doesn't even happen for Chad unless he employs someone to do it.

If you consider stuff by the price of silver, gas and food costs less. Only homes and cars are up. And taxes...

I feel for wagecucks tbh i don't get why so little amount of wageslaves rope

View attachment 190167

Go to work and be a good cuck boyo, after 5 years of saving you might have earnt enough to rent a home

It's a testimony to the power of mass-delusion that billions of people all over the world continue to participate willingly in wage-slavery.

we need to see inflation measures

Thanks trickle up economics. Im surprised nobody talks about this more tbh, imagine buying a family home outright from 2-3 years of salary JFL.

We should at least have wage inflation pegged to currency inflation, although that isn't really a solution. The solution is getting rid of central banks controlling non-gold backed currency.

View attachment 190167

Lmfao at our lives.
Comparing prices shows very little. Compare income and adjust for inflation and it's worse.

View attachment 190269

This is the graph that gets shared a lot and fuckin breaks me. Boomers had it so unbelievably easy, both socially and financially. Meanwhile we are getting fucked over by neoliberal economic policies, as well as the falling value of labor due to the labor pool doubling because of women, as well as automation

Land of opportunity my ass. The only cunts with opportunity here are ewhores and kikes with rich parents
There is nothing more infuriating than when I learned of this, I suspected this but it was confirmed.

RIP Unions.

Neoliberalpill is one of the most important to spread.

Thanks trickle up economics. Im surprised nobody talks about this more tbh, imagine buying a family home outright from 2-3 years of salary JFL.

We should at least have wage inflation pegged to currency inflation, although that isn't really a solution. The solution is getting rid of central banks controlling non-gold backed currency.

FUCKING RACIST ANTI SEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foids in the workforce is the #1 culprit, mass immigration is 2nd. The entire developed world is fucked because they had the genius idea of allowing foids to work and live like men. But hey, we have iPhones bro!!

Foids in the workforce is the #1 culprit, mass immigration is 2nd. The entire developed world is fucked because they had the genius idea of allowing foids to work and live like men. But hey, we have iPhones bro!!

Simple matter of more workers lowering the value of each worker. I seriously wonder how people can even function in the world if they can understand basic rates and proportions. In the U.S. that's *supposed* to be a sixth grade concept.