Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Value of wages is so pathetically low

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Unless you're in an extremely high income bracket the chances are you barely make enough to live comfortably. I'm fucking amazed by how much money I spend on food. Also a shit apartment with loud neighbours and barely functioning appliances probably costs over half a month's wage for an average worker here.

It's such a joke. And then you want to go and cope with some alcohol but it's inflated to like 300% of what its price actually would be because of government taxes on it and companies colluding and artificially raising the prices. Then you come home only to see cuckservatives supporting all this shit because "they pulled themselves up by their bootstraps". :feelsclown:

People literally spend more to live in a closet in a shit neighborhood than boomers did back in the day for a 2 bedroom apartment in a decent area. Then those boomers go "hurrr back in my day i did this and that!!"

The other day i listened to a lifting podcast and some 40yr old faggot legit said "young people are lazy back in my day i borrowed my dads mower and i mowed lawns for 10 bucks at the age of 14!!!" yeah lmao as if it works like that nowadays, as if that's something most people could do

even copes are too expensive nowadays. Gov wants us to rope

I'm fucking amazed by how much money I spend on food. Also a shit apartment with loud neighbours and barely functioning appliances probably costs over half a month's wage for an average worker here.
This holy fuck. I know food doesn't pop into existence but spending so much just on a basic necessity like food is so fucking retarded. I don't care that much if electronics are expensive, or cars or any other thing which can be considered a luxury.
But food?

This holy fuck. I know food doesn't pop into existence but spending so much just on a basic necessity like food is so fucking retarded. I don't care that much if electronics are expensive, or cars or any other thing which can be considered a luxury.
But food?
Cooking bulking food is cheap as fuck tbh

But if you want variety or high quality food (grass fed beef, wild caught salmon, etc) you're fucked if you're on a budget

People literally spend more to live in a closet in a shit neighborhood than boomers did back in the day for a 2 bedroom apartment in a decent area. Then those boomers go "hurrr back in my day i did this and that!!"

The other day i listened to a lifting podcast and some 40yr old faggot legit said "young people are lazy back in my day i borrowed my dads mower and i mowed lawns for 10 bucks at the age of 14!!!" yeah lmao as if it works like that nowadays, as if that's something most people could do
"People are lazy now" is such bullshit. There has never been a time before when people would apply to 300 jobs a fucking week, while being overqualified for them, and not hear back from any of them. I would absolutely love to see boomers go broke and have to apply for jobs again, they're from the time where having a high school diploma was enough (and that should be the case, as masses of college degrees just causes degree inflation) but they'd be FUCKED nowadays.

Apartments are sad too. It doesn't even feel like your place, and truly it's not. The landlord owns it, you're basically a paying guest. Can't play music too loud or your neighbours will complain. Can't smoke because it's against the law. Can't really decorate because you can't change the appearance of the place permanently. JFL. Just a fucking hotel for you to sleep in so you can be close to your wageslave centre.

Cooking bulking food is cheap as fuck tbh

But if you want variety or high quality food (grass fed beef, wild caught salmon, etc) you're fucked if you're on a budget
I know I can buy 20kg of rice for 20eur and live for an entire month on it but that's not really living is it.
I don't even order food that much

"People are lazy now" is such bullshit. There has never been a time before when people would apply to 300 jobs a fucking week, while being overqualified for them, and not hear back from any of them. I would absolutely love to see boomers go broke and have to apply for jobs again, they're from the time where having a high school diploma was enough (and that should be the case, as masses of college degrees just causes degree inflation) but they'd be FUCKED nowadays.
The gig industry has never been as big as it is today, people have never done so many part time jobs on the side

Yet these boomer faggots say this shit

They can't even comprehend inflation, i've heard some say "oh i made X bucks per month back then!! you earn more" yet when you adjust for inflation they earned more than you ... AND life was cheaper

pic below triggers me to this day

Pic below is 100% right

Apartments are sad too. It doesn't even feel like your place, and truly it's not. The landlord owns it, you're basically a paying guest. Can't play music too loud or your neighbours will complain. Can't smoke because it's against the law. Can't really decorate because you can't change the appearance of the place permanently. JFL. Just a fucking hotel for you to sleep in so you can be close to your wageslave centre.
Most landlords wont let you make a homegym even if you use rubber mats and shit

Some won't even let you have a pet

It's such a fucking scam

You need to be extremely qualified and educated to have a minimum wage job nowadays. I continue neetmaxxing until someone offers me a job with good wage. Until then this cucked soyciety is obligated to fund my video gaming life style.
My grand-father had 2 cars, 2 children, marriage and a house when he was my age. If I don't get that then I don't need to work either.

This enrages me like you wouldn't believe.
"just start a business you lazy kid!!"

Meanwhile

I know I can buy 20kg of rice for 20eur and live for an entire month on it but that's not really living is it.
I don't even order food that much
I agree we shouldn't have to eat like peasants

Unless you're in an extremely high income bracket the chances are you barely make enough to live comfortably. I'm fucking amazed by how much money I spend on food. Also a shit apartment with loud neighbours and barely functioning appliances probably costs over half a month's wage for an average worker here.

It's such a joke. And then you want to go and cope with some alcohol but it's inflated to like 300% of what its price actually would be because of government taxes on it and companies colluding and artificially raising the prices. Then you come home only to see cuckservatives supporting all this shit because "they pulled themselves up by their bootstraps". :feelsclown:
ERfuel tbh

and cuckservatives are no better than leftists at this point

You'd only get ~8 dollars now because you're dad needs the gas money. :feelskek:

The gig industry has never been as big as it is today, people have never done so many part time jobs on the side

Yet these boomer faggots say this shit

They can't even comprehend inflation, i've heard some say "oh i made X bucks per month back then!! you earn more" yet when you adjust for inflation they earned more than you ... AND life was cheaper

pic below triggers me to this day

View attachment 412072

Pic below is 100% right

View attachment 412073

Most landlords wont let you make a homegym even if you use rubber mats and shit

Some won't even let you have a pet

It's such a fucking scam
Fucking hell that's insane. Modern life is truly fucked.

So fucking true.

This thread is horrible because of how accurate and on the nose it is.
Something else: mortgages

They've normalized enslaving yourself for 20-40 years just to """own""" something like a car or a place to live, something so basic is inaccessible unless you're willing to sign off most of your life away

ERfuel tbh

Cuckservatives are even worse imo. Yeah leftists push SJW bullshit but at least a lot of them are in favour of a living wage being mandatory and against tax cuts for billionaires.

People say left wingers are cucked, and while this is often true, there is no bigger cuck than someone who wants to make extremely rich people even richer, while being poor himself. Like I always say they're modern day uncle Toms.

Cuckservatives are even worse imo. Yeah leftists push SJW bullshit but at least a lot of them are in favour of a living wage being mandatory and against tax cuts for billionaires.

People say left wingers are cucked, and while this is often true, there is no bigger cuck than someone who wants to make extremely rich people even richer, while being poor himself. Like I always say they're modern day uncle Toms.
100% agree tbh

ERfuel tbh

They've normalized enslaving yourself for 20-40 years just to """own""" something like a car or a place to live, something so basic is inaccessible unless you're willing to sign off most of your life away
Very salient point. Things like property tax and insane interest rates on mortgages were sneakily slipped in until they just became the norm, and now we're trapped.

Very salient point. Things like property tax and insane interest rates on mortgages were sneakily slipped in until they just became the norm, and now we're trapped.

the establishment isn't as powerful as it seems. if you go off script, so to speak, as in, defy their expectations and rules, they're not prepared for that, as most people never would. for example lots of people take big loans and then go to third world countries with the money and never give it back. idk which third world countries you can go to that won't enforce the debt (some may have deals with your country for this), but it sounds like a solid plan. the bank wont hesitate to loan you a big chunk of money if you make yourself seem like an obedient citizen by holding a job for a while

When I read boomer stories they paid their mortgages (for nice houses mind you) for like 2-5 years, mayyyyyyybe 10 tops if they had a shitty job or if they aimed big and pristine

I lose my shit everytime i hear this kind of shit

I also have an engineering friend who tells me blackpills about his dad who's also an engineer. At his age his dad could afford a 2 bedroom HOUSE, a nice car, used to eat out a lot, 4-5 holidays abroad per year etc

His son has a better engineering position than his dad did, lives in a 1 bedroom APARTMENT, leases a car, doesn't eat out much, and yet he can't afford holidays like his dad used to :feelsUnreal:

@Gymcelled I didn't follow the whole gamestop thing and I don't know shit about trading but I heard that Robinhood, one of the companies/apps you can use to buy on froze the ability to buy gamestop shares, but not sell them. Literally openly protecting their billionaire overlords and preventing poorer people from making money lmao. I only heard about this yesterday so most people here probably know this anyway but I thought it was interesting.

And then when everyone started giving them 1 star on google reviews, google deleted over 100k of them. Can't have the goyim talking about the truth now can we? :lul:

@Gymcelled I didn't follow the whole gamestop thing and I don't know shit about trading but I heard that Robinhood, one of the companies/apps you can use to buy on froze the ability to buy gamestop shares, but not sell them. Literally openly protecting their billionaire overlords and preventing poorer people from making money lmao. I only heard about this yesterday so most people here probably know this anyway but I thought it was interesting.

And then when everyone started giving them 1 star on google reviews, google deleted over 100k of them. Can't have the goyim talking about the truth now can we? :lul:
lmao did you live under a rock

But yeah, filthy peasants can't have the money
You know the best part? MSM and the billionaires described this as "the market lost X billion dollars "

LOST

L O S T

If the money goes to the 99.99% that money is effectively "lost" as if it was burned or thrown down the toilet. That tells you so much about what they think of everyone who isn't part of their little club. We're literally nothing, a waste of air, anything that falls into our wallet is wasted essentially

Funny how the money doesn't "trickle down" when it's us getting it vs the tera elites of this world

@ScornedStoic

Just rent a room to be able to wageslave and make a living bro. Capitalists destroy affordable housing in historical parts of a city and build luxury housing in its stead because it's easier to dispose of it at an inflated price. Workers are ousted and have to rent a condo somewhere nearby their work to continure to exist. Jfl even Marx wrote about this shit, like, some 150 years ago! And today this is still a thing.

Last edited:
Paying for our Genetic Prison just to live while chads and foids does not have to worry about that shit.

You know the best part? MSM and the billionaires described this as "the market lost X billion dollars "

LOST

L O S T

If the money goes to the 99.99% that money is effectively "lost" as if it was burned or thrown down the toilet. That tells you so much about what they think of everyone who isn't part of their little club. We're literally nothing, a waste of air, anything that falls into our wallet is wasted essentially

Funny how the money doesn't "trickle down" when it's us getting it vs the tera elites of this world

@ScornedStoic
:lul: Yeah lmao. Billionaires losing a small percentage of their wealth is a tragedy in their eyes.

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that there are people who ACTUALLY believe in trickle down economics. Just fucking lmao :lul:

I'm considering starting a poorcels.co for incels who only discuss money making methods and advice. Ill need to learn how to make a website but maybe sergeant incel can gimme tips

LOST

L O S T

@ScornedStoic
Capitalism and market is only for them, for you it's your little hamster wheel of wageslaving.

:lul: I remember Prince would get extremely angry with illegal downloaders. He was worth $200m

On a separate note it's quite funny how paying for music used to be the only way, then file sharing/illegal downloads got popular, and now paying (albeit indirectly) is the norm again because normies are so tech illiterate nowadays to even know how.

I remember like 10 years ago it seemed most normies were at least somewhat capable when it came to using a computer. Obviously not by aspie standards, not even in the same universe, but they'd still know how to torrent shit, use some keyboard shortcuts, install programs, and, the biggest one, would actually know how file storage worked. Like they would know they could download something on their PC, plug their phone in and move files from their PC to their phone or vice versa. The amount of times I hear shit like "i saved it on Photos why cant i see it!!" or "dude I love that song but it's not on spotify so I can't hear it" is just laughable.

:lul: I remember Prince would get extremely angry with illegal downloaders. He was worth $200m

On a separate note it's quite funny how paying for music used to be the only way, then file sharing/illegal downloads got popular, and now paying (albeit indirectly) is the norm again because normies are so tech illiterate nowadays to even know how.

I remember like 10 years ago it seemed most normies were at least somewhat capable when it came to using a computer. Obviously not by aspie standards, not even in the same universe, but they'd still know how to torrent shit, use some keyboard shortcuts, install programs, and, the biggest one, would actually know how file storage worked. Like they would know they could download something on their PC, plug their phone in and move files from their PC to their phone or vice versa. The amount of times I hear shit like "i saved it on Photos why cant i see it!!" or "dude I love that song but it's not on spotify so I can't hear it" is just laughable.
Yeah idk what happened, i had a massive shock a year ago when some normie said he didn't have enough money for his jewflix subscription so he couldn't watch some shitty series. I told him just torrent. He gave me that "o_O wtf" look as if i told him to do witchcraft

Do normies never torrent? What the fuck happened??

Same thing with anime. I heard people say that streaming anime sucks because they get buffering. I tell them just torrent it and AGAIN people are looking at me like i told them to do meth

Yeah idk what happened, i had a massive shock a year ago when some normie said he didn't have enough money for his jewflix subscription so he couldn't watch some shitty series. I told him just torrent. He gave me that "o_O wtf" look as if i told him to do witchcraft

Do normies never torrent? What the fuck happened??

Same thing with anime. I heard people say that streaming anime sucks because they get buffering. I tell them just torrent it and AGAIN people are looking at me like i told them to do meth
Lmao it truly is mad. Have you read that greentext about the guy who had some foid at his house and he started torrenting a movie for them to watch (instead of opening some neurotypical streaming service) and she started acting all weird and then made an excuse to leave? :lul:

When I read that first I thought it was a parody, similar to how people troll /tv/ saying that their cinema enforces a no singles policy. But now I know it's almost certainly true. Like it's such a stupid thing, why the fuck would someone getting access to the EXACT SAME THING in a slightly different way be a problem, but normies are absolutely retarded apes and this shit scares them. JFL

normies will do whatever is considered normal. this is the beauty of a goycattle civilization. your serfs will subjugate themselves to your whim of their own volition :feelscomfy: not being bound by the chains of normalscumdom is very empowering :feelscomfy:
I'm considering starting a poorcels.co for incels who only discuss money making methods and advice. Ill need to learn how to make a website but maybe sergeant incel can gimme tips
I can do that for you for the cheap price of a thousand dollars :feelscomfy: just gotta make sure it's a private forum, not a normie infested one :feelsthink:

normies will do whatever is considered normal. this is the beauty of a goycattle civilization. your serfs will subjugate themselves to your whim of their own volition :feelscomfy: not being bound by the chains of normalscumdom is very empowering :feelscomfy:
You're based bro :feelscomfy:
Lmao it truly is mad. Have you read that greentext about the guy who had some foid at his house and he started torrenting a movie for them to watch (instead of opening some neurotypical streaming service) and she started acting all weird and then made an excuse to leave? :lul:

When I read that first I thought it was a parody, similar to how people troll /tv/ saying that their cinema enforces a no singles policy. But now I know it's almost certainly true. Like it's such a stupid thing, why the fuck would someone getting access to the EXACT SAME THING in a slightly different way be a problem, but normies are absolutely retarded apes and this shit scares them. JFL
wtf no never seen that greentext :feelstastyman:

LOST

L O S T

@ScornedStoic
You're dropping black pills all over this thread, holy shit. Well fucking said.

If anyone thought inceldom was bad, this shit is even worse.

You're completely right about the little inner circle billionaires and others piece of shit millionares are in. They lack empathy or any affection for anyone who isn't them, and they work hard to make sure they and their kids stay in power.

Disgusting

The sad part is that NPCs literally trip over their own feet defending their favorite corporate entity. That doesn't give two shits in a vercouvian ham sandwich about them.

The feminization of men, destruction of family, herding of society onto social media platforms, and creation of a matriarchal society were all planned to discourage and distract against any opposition

You're dropping black pills all over this thread, holy shit. Well fucking said.

If anyone thought inceldom was bad, this shit is even worse.

You're completely right about the little inner circle billionaires and others piece of shit millionares are in. They lack empathy or any affection for anyone who isn't them, and they work hard to make sure they and their kids stay in power.

Disgusting

The sad part is that NPCs literally trip over their own feet defending their favorite corporate entity. That doesn't give two shits in a vercouvian ham sandwich about them.

The feminization of men, destruction of family, herding of society onto social media platforms, and creation of a matriarchal society were all planned to discourage and distract against any opposition
Thanks bro :feelscomfy:

Normies are acquiescing to everything no matter how fucked up things get. Like with the whole pandemic, which is probably the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of humanity. Billionaires and major corporations are getting insanely rich, the markets are consolidating even faster than before making monopolies even more dominant than they already were. Every joe schmo is losing his business and store while all the major retail chains get to stay open

And nobody is even questioning it. They all think this is happening BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT CARES ABOUT OLD PEOPLE DYING :lul::lul::lul::lul: normies actually think that elite billionaires and politicians care about the safety of their grandma

Billionaires are DISGUSTED by us, they hate us with every fiber of their being. They'd immediately enslave us or kill us all if they could. But they also need to keep their businesses going.

Remember the whole panel where elites were peddling this nonsense about us not owing anything AND being happy for it? By 2030?
They really want to make us all their serfs/slaves. They want to take every freedom for us, take away all ownership and brainwash us into being happy with renting and loaning everything forever ... without questioning anything

Just stfu, go to work, pay your taxes and go to your little pod, eat your bugs, consume whatever product and media we throw at you

I sincerely believe the whole bugs being a food of the future isn't just being pushed because it's cheaper for them to produce, but also because they want to humiliate us all, normalizing eating bugs would make them happy just for that alone

Normies are acquiescing to everything no matter how fucked up things get. Like with the whole pandemic, which is probably the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of humanity. Billionaires and major corporations are getting insanely rich, the markets are consolidating even faster than before making monopolies even more dominant than they already were. Every joe schmo is losing his business and store while all the major retail chains get to stay open

And nobody is even questioning it. They all think this is happening BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT CARES ABOUT OLD PEOPLE DYING :lul::lul::lul::lul: normies actually think that elite billionaires and politicians care about the safety of their grandma

Billionaires are DISGUSTED by us, they hate us with every fiber of their being. They'd immediately enslave us or kill us all if they could. But they also need to keep their businesses going.

Remember the whole panel where elites were peddling this nonsense about us not owing anything AND being happy for it? By 2030?
They really want to make us all their serfs/slaves. They want to take every freedom for us, take away all ownership and brainwash us into being happy with renting and loaning everything forever ... without questioning anything

Just stfu, go to work, pay your taxes and go to your little pod, eat your bugs, consume whatever product and media we throw at you

I sincerely believe the whole bugs being a food of the future isn't just being pushed because it's cheaper for them to produce, but also because they want to humiliate us all, normalizing eating bugs would make them happy just for that alone
I didn't even know about the whole bug thing.

There really is no end to how fucking disgusting and loathsome human beings can be is there?

Land of the free, but you don't really own the land you occupy, the car you drive, or the programs you use (subscription and cloud sweetie)

What a great quality of life.

Meanwhile some fat old rich pigskin is watching TV from under his 10,000 dollar silk bedsheets (money from your taxes) while his super model wife tops him off.

Not really. What they need are people to pick up their trash, drive their uber, poor them a beer at the bar, pilot their private planes...

There is not point in being rich if you can't pay an army of servants.

Not really. What they need are people to pick up their trash, drive their uber, poor them a beer at the bar, pilot their private planes...

Yeah of course they need to be able to spend their money and have access to their luxury, and society needs to function on some level as well. What they aim for is brazilification of the world

Lmao spot on about the insect thing.

Just lol if you think they don't hate the people who serve them. They really are that ungrateful. Reminds me of how foids hate their beta provider cucks who saved them from dying of starvation on the streets

Either she was looking for a beta buxx or a complete retard like you say tbh

I wouldnt even be able to buy a home if i started wagecucking.Cope is not even an option.Imagine wagecucking and still living with your parents lol.
You need to be extremely qualified and educated to have a minimum wage job nowadays. I continue neetmaxxing until someone offers me a job with good wage. Until then this cucked soyciety is obligated to fund my video gaming life style.

Lmao spot on about the insect thing.

Just lol if you think they don't hate the people who serve them. They really are that ungrateful. Reminds me of how foids hate their beta provider cucks who saved them from dying of starvation on the streets
Tbh

"young people are lazy back in my day i borrowed my dads mower and i mowed lawns for 10 bucks at the age of 14!!!"
JFL at this garbage boomer mentality. I did literally this ever year for free when I was a teenager. Those fucking boomers are so entitled and clueless, fucking clown world.

This is what we vote for. One way or another.

:lul: Yeah lmao. Billionaires losing a small percentage of their wealth is a tragedy in their eyes.

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that there are people who ACTUALLY believe in trickle down economics. Just fucking lmao :lul:

Last edited:
the five posters above my original post in this thread made good points
Ah, I see :feelsokman: didn’t know it was that straightforward, I thought you were memeing kek