Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [VANFUEL] NOODLEWHORE POSTS POLL OF GENOCIDING SHORT MALES, RECEIVES 100 PERCENT OF SUPPORT MORE THAN 10 MIL!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Last edited:

do slant eyed fucks deserve human rights?? I wonder if that would also get 12 million upvotes

do slant eyed fucks deserve human rights?? I wonder if that would also get 12 million upvotes
When we say whores desearve rights we're the bad guys, fuck these foid cunts

It is potent enough to convince me to surgerymaxx, heightmaxx and weaponmaxx.
When we say whores desearve rights we're the bad guys, fuck these foid cunts
Fucking noodlewhores, when transhumanism and genetic engineering becomes in-hand, those noodlewhores will be the first to become fertilizer in the ground.

Hmm, how odd is it that this isn't removed from Twitter?

If a man had posted some shit about a woman it would have been taken down in an hour

Do non white women who are fat and over 25 deserve rights?

If a man had posted some shit about a woman it would have been taken down in an hour
Women's rights have been amok for way too long.

#REPEALTHE19TH
Do non white women who are fat and over 25 deserve rights?
No foid deserve any right.
@mental_out

PIN THIS THREAD.

Disgusting pig nosed noodlewhore.

theres no way out of 12 million people every single one voted no its just impossible

Makes me wanna terroristmaxx. Going ER > ascension

Brutal can't think of a name for a pill pill
Women's rights have been amok for way too long.

#REPEALTHE19TH

No foid deserve any right.
@mental_out

PIN THIS THREAD.

If women have their way, manlets will either be executed or if we're lucky

Of course, even short men are stronger than women, so they'll need tallfags help to cary out their genocide

Makes me wanna terroristmaxx. Going ER > ascension
JFL an actual terrorist is less likely to be executed than any of us on this forum.
If women have their way, manlets will either be executed or if we're lucky

Of course, even short men are stronger than women, so they'll need tallfags to cary it out thie genocide
That is why we need to antarticbasemaxx and weaponmaxx.

I don't know if it was posted before on this forum, but this is absolutely VANFUEL-tier.

@Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @GoffSystemQB @FinnCel @PPEcel @MYtruecel @SadLonelySingle @Quarantined
@Ricecel X
@AsiaCel
and all shortcels GTFIH

MODS PIN THIS
JFL one comment thinks that fat women are statically fat and can never change. NO you fucking lard ass ham beast you’re just fucking lazy and have no sense of self.

This is why toilets/women should have never gotten rights.

#REPEALTHE19TH

JFL one comment thinks that fat women are statically fat and can never change. NO you fucking lard ass ham beast you’re just fucking lazy and have no sense of self.
A 2/10 dwarf deathnic Landwhale hole SMVmogs 8/10 6 ft plus Aryan Chad.

JFL this foid cunt is also considered as an equal to me
This is why toilets/women should have never gotten rights.

#REPEALTHE19TH

im not even gonna front slants are a godless soulless people

theres no way out of 12 million people every single one voted no its just impossible
This I can't believe it. Out of 12 million there were no men who voted yes?

But we aare the nazis. :lul:

That's not a real poll dude there is no way in hell that out of 1 million people no one voted "no"
And how the fuck would she be famous enough to have 1 million people voting on her poll?

Imagine if a man said the same about women who weigh more than 65kg
full

"It was just a joke, silly inkwell, you're too agressive...maybe you need therapy" :soy: :soy: :soy:

:feelsclown:

Ofc it's 100% LARP. But boyos be talkin' here as if that was true. I hope no one is believing this seriously.

So not a single one of those 12M+ voters were males under 5'7" or if they were, they all voted to get exterminated themselves?

I hope I'm the retarded one for not realizing that boyos itt are just shitposting. If not, please, get a brain somehow.

Look at how many votes that supported her stance of genociding manlets. PURE VANFUEL.
Ooops.

Hope the bitch chokes on her fucking spit

I don't know if it was posted before on this forum, but this is absolutely VANFUEL-tier.

@Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @GoffSystemQB @FinnCel @PPEcel @MYtruecel @SadLonelySingle @Quarantined
@Ricecel X
@AsiaCel
and all shortcels GTFIH

MODS PIN THIS
brah
braaaaaah
12 million
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

4LwS2vf.gif

and we gave them rights god have mercy oh god have mercy on us please.

empathetic gender

This is the opinion of all females and taller males, but i doubt poll was real no way in hell her post has over 1.200.000 traffic.

She typed the poll herself jfl the twitt only has 300 likes

This might come as a shock to most people on this site. But being short is all it takes to be incel and vehemently despised by females.
JFL at people thinking this is LARP. That is what women and normies really think about us ugly/short males.

The problem when you give them freedom.
We see the result today.

That's not a real poll dude there is no way in hell that out of 1 million people no one voted "no"
And how the fuck would she be famous enough to have 1 million people voting on her poll?
seems fake. althought they say thing like that on twitter constantly

seems fake. althought they say thing like that on twitter constantly
Jfl if you think that is not the opinion of normgroids and foids towards us.

Jfl if you think that is not the opinion of normgroids and foids towards us.
its their opinion and the've said worst things like that. but 12 million on that noodlewhore?? dont think so

its their opinion and the've said worst things like that. but 12 million on that noodlewhore?? dont think so
Some could be bots I admit, but the amount is still staggering.

*200 years from now*

"Do men shorter than 6'3 deserve rights?"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back