Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vaporwave music megathread.

Based thread. Vaporwave makes me feel calm.

Based thread. Vaporwave makes me feel calm.

Some of them are brutal.

The first song seems like something you play in your car with your High School gf. :cryfeels:

Some of them are brutal.

The first song seems like something you play in your car with your High School gf. :cryfeels:
I didn't see it that way. Now it made the song sad for me to hear:feelsbadman:. At first it made me feel like I was on a motorcycle alone late at night riding through a big city with lots of colorful light but now it feels more like a club night with your gf:feelsrope:

I didn't see it that way. Now it made the song sad for me to hear:feelsbadman:. At first it made me feel like I was on a motorcycle alone late at night riding through a big city with lots of colorful light but now it feels more like a club night with your gf:feelsrope:

I'm sorry for ruining the song for you brocel.

:feelscry:

It's fine, they're plenty of other vaporwave songs to chill with:feelsokman:

It may sound self destructive but that's why i listen to these songs in the first place.

I listen and imagine i have a gf. :feelsbadman:

It may sound self destructive but that's why i listen to these songs in the first place.

I listen and imagine i have a gf. :feelsbadman:
Everyone copes their own ways brocel. I personally find it more of a suifuel than a cope but to each their own.

Not really a music genre that I dig but interesting threat, might check out the songs later

Everyone copes their own ways brocel. I personally find it more of a suifuel than a cope but to each their own.

I do find it suifuel but i still listen to it.

:feelsUnreal::incel::feelscry:
Not really a music genre that I dig but interesting threat, might check out the songs later

First three songs are pretty good.

Moonman is cool.

Don't listen to suifuel it's bad for your mental health

My mental health is already nuked.

Norwoodrage

I've been getting sadder lately too. Can't even sleep well

I have trouble sleeping as well and haven't eating in 78 hours or so, it's honestly beyond over.

Hey would it be alright if i ask you about something in private?

I have trouble sleeping as well and haven't eating in 78 hours or so, it's honestly beyond over.

Hey would it be alright if i ask you about something in private?
Depends on what I guess. Feel free to PM me.