Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vegan cunts make me want to eat more meat.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
You know how vegans never shut up about being vegan, right? Well, that’s one thing. But when they shit on me for eating meat, that makes me want to eat more meat. A lot more meat. I think I’m going to eat meat for every meal of every day now.

Vegans will die from malnutrition and roasties will get infertile which is lifefuel, let them drop like flies cause of a new new hip trend. Besides they are one of the biggest hypocrites cause their movement promotes, encourages and practices abortions while they will moral police you over eating an egg or drinking milk.

Vegans will die from malnutrition and roasties will get infertile which is lifefuel, let them drop like flies cause of a new new hip trend. Besides they are one of the biggest hypocrites cause their movement promotes, encourages and practices abortions while they will moral police you over eating an egg or drinking milk.
”but they’re just a clump of cells!” Aren’t we all just clumps of cells?

But when they shit on me for eating meat, that makes me want to eat more meat.
It's the same when a blackpiller tries to blackpill bluepillers. They push them deeper to the bluepill haze.

I started eating more meat because women care more about animal rights than incel rights
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

They're pathetically bad at converting people.

I started eating more meat because women care more about animal rights than incel rights
Same and based.

Carnivorecels GTFIH

It's the same when a blackpiller tries to blackpill bluepillers. They push them deeper to the bluepill haze.
True as fuck.

I tried blackpilling my father. Now he's an even bigger bluepilled beta.
Next step: hunting animals.

Seriously, nothing pisses off the modern liberal foid like animal hunting. Especially when it's "cute" animals like deer.

Ever heard of Sv3rige? He eats meat at vegan protests.
a little bit, he sounds based but raw is a bit too much for me

I fucking hate vegans

tbh I eat a lot of meat

Cows eat a lot of meat!

I eat small prey fish and shellfish and grass fed whey protein and pasture raised eggs, but eating mammals seems disgusting to me. Cows and pigs are not that far from humans evolutionarily, so it's like eating humans. I don't want to eat anything that shits like a human and gets pregnant like one, especially when there are many better and healthier foods to choose from. Most the factory farm meat is the lowest quality you can get as well.

Same.Theyre just annoying cunts on moral crusades to stop you from having fun.

same I don't eat plants

vegans are brain damaged