Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Venezuelan women can't have consequence-free sex anymore and this is a big problem

Good. Contraception should be illegal.

How is this a big problem? whores should be put in their place.

JFL at the comments. "Abstinence is the worst birth control and has never worked." It's because women are whores. Obviously not having sex is the best birth control.

yikes, lets unpack this! :soy:

After reading the comments, I have concluded that I do infact hate women
They admit sex is important yet they also say they should withhold sex from men
I have never in my life felt more resentful towards a group of "people"

why don't they just stop fucking for a while

@shii410 more foids acting like not having sex is impossible, like sex just falls out of the fucking sky and is a daily thing :feelstastyman::lul:
tutorial life

Birth control pills should also be banned in the West.
Whores are pissing estrogen into all the water and destroying mens T-levels.

@shii410 more foids acting like not having sex is impossible, like sex just falls out of the fucking sky and is a daily thing :feelstastyman::lul:
tutorial life
if an alien read this article without any prior knowledge of human biology they would assume that sex is a physiological requirement to survive. it's interesting how these women are "victims of a system that doesn't care about them" and have "lost control of their lives" but incels are simply expected to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps, accept that sex isn't a need and move on

JFL at the comments. "Abstinence is the worst birth control and has never worked."
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: how fucking low iq does someone have to be to say that unironically

Just be celibate women, it’s easy. :feelscomfy:

I don't understand are u saying people shouldn't have sex for pleasure ?