Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VENOMKORE ASCENDED!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Happy for this man, he beat all odds as a 5’4” 5/10 man

he Kissed his oneitis today BE8E0977 5CEC 45B6 BC8A 2463E76978F9

keep in mind that this same oneitis literally video called him to tell him that she drank another guys cum jfl. I would not be surprised if he is just orbiting her and she is leading him on tbh. but good for him if not

Postmaxx reply

Mogs me to from Kähler-Einstein metric to Lefschetz pencil

Fucking shit thread kys

just rub it in your face theory, very nice,

Chads.co strikes again buddy boyos

Wouldn't say it's chads.co, @Venomkore is 16, it's inevitable that some teenagers/youngcels are going to be mistaken about their situation. Now he should stop wasting his time here, and go associate with his normie brethren.

keep in mind that this same oneitis literally video called him to tell him that she drank another guys cum jfl. I would not be surprised if he is just orbiting her and she is leading him on tbh. but good for him if not
:lul: :lul: :lul:

:dafuckfeels:

You guys think he isn't incel anymore because he got a kiss? :lul::lul::lul:

Wouldn't say it's chads.co, @Venomkore is 16, it's inevitable that some teenagers/youngcels are going to be mistaken about their situation. Now he should stop wasting his time here, and go associate with his normie brethren.
This makes a wizened Oldcel like me genuinely happy :cool: Hopefully this works out, but always remember the Blackpill @Venomkore and the true nature of foids. I would hate for you to suddenly become Bluepilled overnight and forget everything you've learned, only to then be crushed when this Oneitis of your's does something which is only in her nature but leaves you caught off guard :feelsYall:

Fucking teencels

Not all of course, but this is too many teenagers that hang around incel crowds because they think it's counter culture:

then: "wtf guys can be an incel at any age, blackpilled 4 lyfe"

now: "So yeah guys some things about the blackpill are true but you just gotta to keep workin at it you know? Nobody is going to feel bad when YOU made the decision to rot at home instead of putting yourself out there and having the balls to ask out a girl"

This makes a wizened Oldcel like me genuinely happy :cool: Hopefully this works out, but always remember the Blackpill @Venomkore and the true nature of foids. I would hate for you to suddenly become Bluepilled overnight and forget everything you've learned, only to then be crushed when this Oneitis of your's does something which is only in her nature but leaves you caught off guard :feelsYall:
your posts make me happy tbh. you are a nice human being and I unironically wish I had your personality

Agreed.

Just don’t off yourself or fall into a deep depression if she eventually leads you on and maybe let’s you fuck her or just jacks you off for a while but then eventually cheats on and leaves you for Chad or does all this only to reveal she used you to make Chad jealous.

Just be glad if you really do get to ascend ie f-close as the PUA faggots say when they mean you get to fuck her or she just beats you off or gives you a blowjob or two since you will have at least gotten what many men can only ever wish they’d gotten and without paying for it at that.

View: https://youtu.be/Nnu1E5Kslig

View: https://youtu.be/vVZSbtqwn5o

Last edited:
I feel happy and envious at the same time.
TFW not having kissed oneitis :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

this cant be true... i want out of this degenerate society

Good god. If this is what ascension looks like, I would rather stay a KHHV.

She is definately being railed hard on the side. People might as well fuck a hooker and call it ascension if this is the type of women you are trying to ascend with.

not good tbh

Just be white

:feelsree: REEE gtfo here...
My Nigger
621na.jpg

Fucking shit thread kys

just rub it in your face theory, very nice,

It's feels strange seeing a legit post from you, but I agree, I don't know why @werty1457 thought it was a good idea to make this post.

Frankly I always suspected this. He was too young and socially nuerotypical to be here. That's why I advised him to temporarily forget about the blackpill if he wants to ascend.
keep in mind that this same oneitis literally video called him to tell him that she drank another guys cum jfl.
Good god. If she is that much of a whore then a kiss from her is not that much. She should be able to spread her legs quick and wide for a guy she is attracted to.
this cant be true... i want out of this degenerate society
Its ok for school girls to drink cum and even tell their male friends about it. Without fear of rumours or shame. Of course the parents and school dgaf. Welcome to 2020 boyos:feelsclown:
You guys think he isn't incel anymore because he got a kiss? :lul::lul::lul:
I have never been kissed like that.
I feel really pathetic for being a 20 yo incel
Jfl, try 26
Just be white
She wouldn't spit on a 5'8 ethnic

are you saying he might still be incel?

Proof that face > height

i looked up the average and it's below 5’6”
It depends in the city and area you live in and i don't have the time to be super autistitic about it.One thing is true though in the west 5'4 is a death sentence so i doubt this will go anywhere

It depends in the city and area you live in and i don't have the time to be super autistitic about it.One thing is true though in the west 5'4 is a death sentence so i doubt this will go anywhere
uh I Hope it goes well for him it’s probably to late for me ngl.

well he was only 16, had a social circle, and pretty rich apparently so not surprised, guess he's never coming back here now

well he was only 16, had a social circle, and pretty rich apparently so not surprised, guess he's never coming back here now
good for him

this is 70% of this site tbqh.
YOURE ALL FAKECELS

Damn

If I were to do that, I would have a fucking restraining order filed against me.

Last edited: