Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VENOMKORE ASCENDED!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
keep in mind that this same oneitis literally video called him to tell him that she drank another guys cum jfl. I would not be surprised if he is just orbiting her and she is leading him on tbh. but good for him if not

the absolute state of this board

Good for him that he ascended now he can become a proper normie

keep in mind that this same oneitis literally video called him to tell him that she drank another guys cum jfl. I would not be surprised if he is just orbiting her and she is leading him on tbh. but good for him if not
That's what came first in my mind tbh

We know how this will go...

Give it a few days and we will see him posting women are trash threads after being friend zoned.

Incels get re-blackpilled.

If he can get a kiss at 15, it’s probably only a matter of time until he gets sex.

We know how this will go...

Give it a few days and we will see him posting women are trash threads after being friend zoned.

Incels get re-blackpilled.
he got perma'd here so he will end up whining on looksmax if he can't get laid

he got perma'd here so he will end up whining on looksmax if he can't get laid
Wait, why? Dude still didn't lose his virginity. He can't be the first virgin here who got a kiss. I'd say no ban until sex is confirmed.

Wait, why? Dude still didn't lose his virginity. He can't be the first virgin here who got a kiss.
of course not. 22.5% of this forum is kisshaving virgins. but he claimed to have ascended so he got perma'd

He is 5'4", it is OVER.

of course not. 22.5% of this forum is kisshaving virgins. but he claimed to have ascended so he got perma'd
That's hardly ascension. The girl is a whore. Unless she opens her legs I am not believing it. I hope he keeps us updated.

fuck that fakecel faggot

Don't blame him guys, he was just a teencel who ascended.
Don't we wish the same for us? To ascend at one point?

If a (secret) sex haver posts here, then we will have to blame him.
Inceldom can be temporary.

He was rich anyway, it was only a matter of time even if he golddigger maxxed. Does put credibility into the no-teens can be incel until graduation.

He was rich anyway, it was only a matter of time even if he golddigger maxxed. Does put credibility into the no-teens can be incel until graduation.

Allowing teens on the website increases the risk of fakecels and late bloomers that end up ascending tbh
That's why the cutoff for ascension is college and not high school imo

Ban the fucker alrdy.

That’s no ascension

That's the problem with 16 yo's and under, most of them are just extremely autistic fakecels.

I get there are some legit 14 yo incels here, I myself joined incel forums at 16, but 90% of teencels are just fakecels imo

That's hardly ascension. The girl is a whore. Unless she opens her legs I am not believing it. I hope he keeps us updated.
i kinda agree but there is sensitivity in this forum. plus he literally had to force the kiss too

it was always face>height
Manlets (Aversge guys who are 5'9/5'8) still think that being 6'5+ (I wish i was that tall) negates your ogre tier face.

If you're 5'6.5 or taller, you're just ugly.

That's the problem with 16 yo's and under, most of them are just extremely autistic fakecels.

I get there are some legit 14 yo incels here, I myself joined incel forums at 16, but 90% of teencels are just fakecels imo
False
This. That forced kiss doesn’t matter , If he fucks her , then I can call that ascension

That's very good
My advice to youngcels is to leave this forum and not think about the blackpill. Young foids are not as selective as old foids so you gotta take advantage of that while you are still young, plus you are still going through puberty so probably when you reach 20yo you will look more masculine and more attractive.

Inceldom is painful, I wish we all could ascend tbh :feelsbadman:

Another teencel ascended? Pikachu face x10000. Do we even know for sure he was 5’4”? Teencels love claiming to be abnormally short to try and deflect comments calling them fakecels. Anyways, he’s 15 or 16, no way was he actually incel. Not even done puberty and he’s saying it’s over. FFS

Wait so he didn't put p in v?

He was a based teencel, hope he gets to smash and doesn't end up like the rest of us.

Wouldn't say it's chads.co, @Venomkore is 16, it's inevitable that some teenagers/youngcels are going to be mistaken about their situation. Now he should stop wasting his time here, and go associate with his normie brethren.
Yea that’s why I’m not sure if real youngcels should be here (16 and below).

your posts make me happy tbh. you are a nice human being and I unironically wish I had your personality
Cheers Bro :feelsYall: As an Oldcel I'm long past any anger or bitterness, the Blackpill and it's teachings and endless great samples of it in action have helped me big time with this. The realisation that it's in females nature to only want Chad and settle for nothing less, (this hypergamy has been massively fuelled by advancements in technology) and that it is biology and simply they way they are wired has helped.

Wasting my time being bitter and angry with them, and at society in general, and you end up like George Sodini or Scott Beierle (St. Yogacel). Oldcels who swallowed the Blackpill but couldn't digest it, only for it to fester and get driven to insanity.

It sucks like hell being Incel, but there is nothing a withered and decrepit Oldcel such as me can ever do to change whats hardwired into women's dna and thinking from birth. Apart from cope with stuff which makes my existence slightly bearable, like LDARing and stuffing my face with junkfood. It used to be alcohol until I nearly died from it in December.

keep in mind that this same oneitis literally video called him to tell him that she drank another guys cum jfl.
Giphy 9

If he hasn't had sex then he hasn't ascended.

Good for him. Farewell.

this is 70% of this site tbqh.
YOURE ALL FAKECELS
Anyone who is white and inder 20, shows signs of being NT(Neurotypicap) has hogh chance of being fakcel

:feelskek: i think im done