Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Venomkore Voice Thing #1: The great lie

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Finally starting my talking thing. This is the first time I’ve tried it so its still sorta prototype-y but I’m giving it a go. Tell me what you think, I hope its sort of interesting

It’s kinda rambly tbh but I’m still getting used to it I guess. If any of you guys have a similar experience to this I’d be interested to hear it

Voice mogs me in sounding manly

Interesting stuff man. We need an incel podcast

I was told everything that happens to me is my fault. As if I can control what other people think about me or do to me or how I react to what they do and say

I was told everything that happens to me is my fault. As if I can control what other people think about me or do to me or how I react to what they do and say
Thats pretty insane too for sure

It’s kinda rambly tbh but I’m still getting used to it I guess. If any of you guys have a similar experience to this I’d be interested to hear it
I liked it, bro... you should definitely do more of these. Life is a fucking scam tbh... I've had similar experiences, like my mom would always tell me I'd meet someone... that it was just a matter of time, that same old same old you know. And It never happened. The guys I knew from highschool eventually got gfs, and it just never happened to me. And then at uni, the same shit, it never happened jfl... and Lord knows I tried, I looksmaxxed hard when I was in uni, and It never did me any good. JFL
It is what it is. People are shallow af, especially women... of course. At least you figured it out early. It would have saved me a lot of time.

white person.

There’s a sort of one where ScornedStoic talked I think but its just an episode of one

I think there are 30 episodes of it so far. Lot's of people from Master, Sarge to Frail and others have been on. On the downside it is hosted by a woman - Naama Kates who is a disgruntled Hollywood actress. On the other hand I don't find it all that objectionable and I find the fact she is becoming more black pilled amusing. :feelshaha:

You actually have quite a good voice for audio mate.

I couldn't do one of these without disguising my voice somehow. My accent and voice are quite distinctive from this part of the UK and I would take the risk of being identified.

Last edited:
Its a benefit it's hosted by a woman imo. If it was hosted by a guy, people would just say "ha fuck off incel". And that would be the end of it.

People are much more willing to listen to a woman. And it probably confuses loads of people. "inkelz... Talking with woman.... HOW IZ DIS POSSIBLE". It shatters their stupid beliefs.

Yeah there is that. Not many women would be prepared to listen at all plus a few of the other normies on the podcast like Ken Reidy who called out Incel Tears and Brazillian Sigma. Things are grim out there mate. You have to take what you can get i suppose.

I think a few years ago Karen Straughan and Alison Teiman from the honey badgers did an episode on Incels questioning the narrative. Other than that I can't think of anyone who has made an effort to listen.

You get worse grades than the normies in your class because teachers grade them higher on purpose. Teachers hate the non NT, awkward ugly males so they put much less effort grading your work and they give you low scores on purpose, it happened to me multiple times with dumbass foid teachers

You get worse grades than the normies in your class because teachers grade them higher on purpose. Teachers hate the non NT, awkward ugly males so they put much less effort grading your work and they give you low scores on purpose, it happened to me multiple times with dumbass foid teachers
probably true cuz most of my teachers are foids tbh, brutal