Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Vent]I hate the fact that I am attracted to women

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
I fucking hate it with burning passion. It feels like an evolutionary error, a mental weakness that must be rectified. I was browsing 4chan and saw the pic of a very cute looking female, she had short hair, a comely face and charming earrings. It immediately made me feel soft and I felt some fucked up chemical releasing in my brain (endorphine?). Then I realised how absolutely, inexcusably pathetic it is to kneel against unholy influence that female exerted over me and became really angry. It is so infuriating, I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT FEMALES I DON'T WANT TO SPEND MY TIME DESIRING THE COMPANIONSHIP THAT I WILL NEVER GET BECAUSE I AM AN UGLY FREAK OF NATURE. I hate this I hate this so much. I am an evolutionary error, a dead-end. I KNOW this. Yet my dumbass instinct-driven primitive brain still pushes me towards females, tortures me constantly with desires that will never be fulfilled. I feel like a weak, soyboy, beta nu-male to feel that way. I try to resist but it is just impossible, my instincts dwarf over my feeble, doomed-to fail attempts at reason. I am stripped of any agency in this matter, I am constantly tortured and tormented by my brain. This existence is cursed, I really want to move away from all of this sex, relationship and inceldom drama that makes me only miserable but I can't. I am constantly reminded of how being a lonely virgin loser makes me subhuman(and the otherway around of this viscous cycle) I can't just forget everything and make my accursed sexuality disappear. I really want to find things in life meaningful and just pursue something worthwhile but being a genetically inferior virgin and living as an outcast freak cripples my ability to feel any motivation. There is only LDAR and LDAR until death. LDAR is enough trouble as is but the fact that my brain decides the torment me with females just makes everything fucking worse. I hate my life I hate my existence I hate everything. I just want to die in my sleep and never wake up again to this torture. Fuck it fuck it all. Sorry for this incoherent rant but I just needed to vent.

We are slaves to our evolutionary NPC programming.

could use more spacing out via paragraphs tbh but yeah. your biological urges don't care about your happiness and there's no escape from them

I hate having to masterbate multiple times a day to my disgusting fetishes.

You being attracted to them isn't wrong honestly. The society as a whole that enables their nature that is wrong.

Females were not meant to be high in status. They were meant to be second class and subservient to males. Its why we're naturally bigger, stronger, and more dominant. Unfortunately that will never happen again.

20200216 041311

It's in our biology as much as women's thirst for chad

BASED. I wish I was asexual and not attracted to these shallow superficial whores. I have been trying really hard to destroy my sexuality but it ain't working.

We are slaves to our evolutionary NPC programming.
This is just unfair and cruel but I know that nature doesn't care.
could use more spacing out via paragraphs tbh but yeah. your biological urges don't care about your happiness and there's no escape from them
Sorry I just wrote this in a rush, I usually care about readability.
I have been trying really hard to destroy my sexuality but it ain't working.
It is impossible, we are doomed.

i wish i could end this awful burden of feeling attracted to females.Can't even go through chemical castration since that's a sin.man the rope feels more enticing by the day

Can't even go through chemical castration
I don't believe in sin but I can't do that neither. I considered it but castration isn't guaranteed to remove any sexual desire. I can end up only more infuriated because of inability to masturbate.
man the rope feels more enticing by the day
I wish I had the balls and competency to do it once and for all.

Age helps. While I'm sure some sad fucking incel that didn't rope and is rotting in their 50-60s still clings to it, I find the older I get the less I care about the gender enemy.

Women are to blame for all of our suffering.

Women are to blame for all of our suffering.
Our own defective biology as well. As much as we resist it, putting females on pedestal is wired into our brains sadly.