Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [VENT] [SRS]To any lurking twats. Want to know how Incels are made? [GTFIH]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

Now let's apply the fucking platitudes which IT spout:

Karma will get the bullies

I know of a kid who was bullied and he didn't turn out to be a suicidal hateful incel

This is how Incels are made.
It starts young.

I actually felt bad for his kid because I can actually relate.

Imagine actually thinking about killing yourself at the age of fucking 9. If you actually think that's normal, you can light a firework and shove it up your ass for all I care.

Internet 20191218 105028 18

I hadn't had my first thought of committing suicide until I was 12. 12!!!!!
Whilst I was starting to get socially rejected, my peers were making life long memories.

This kid will grow up witnessing all the people who fucking bullied him and made his life a living hell: finding love. Getting a well paying job. Starting a family.

Internet 20191218 105215 10

He'll end up venting on here and then some soy consuming phaggot who'll gaslight him to say: "It'a all his fault and that his personality is what has warranted this"

Internet 20191218 105028 9

I want to cry, but it's hysterical at the fucking joke of a world we live in and it's inhabitants :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: . There's actually going to be fucking idiots in the future who'll place the entire FUCKING blame on him.
They'll be cucks who'll call him a r/niceguy because he points out that the people who made his life a living hell are getting laid.

There's going to be some braindead idiot who'll say but "Muh Danny Devito" and I swear if that's you I hope your entire bloodline gets cancer.

There's going to be a idiotic delusional cunt who'll tell him that Karma will get them back. THEY'LL DELUDE THIS POOR SOUL TO THINK LIFE IS WORTH LIVING AND THAT SO LONG AS HE WORKS ON HIS PERSONALITY HE CAN FIND LOVE LIKE THE VERY PEOPLE WHO BULLIED HIM.

I want this world and all it's inhabitants to burn.
Humans are a piece of shit that deserve nothing but a slow painful death - all of us.

The child who is rejected by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If this kid lives on to the age of 18+. He WILL be posting here and unless his genetics change for the better due to a mutation in his DNA: NOTHING he does will improve his quality of life.

An Incel in the making.

Last edited:
Incels are born

His life will be hell. Even if the bullys stop he will be ignored and excluded his whole life :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's incredible how IT's most repeated platitude is to treat everyone like a "human being", yet our problems stem from being treated like shit (no wonder we like to call ourselves subhuman, that's exactly how normies sees us). Treating others too kindly leads to them stepping on you afterwards, at least in my experience.

Incels are born
Precisely.

Oh but if he works on his personality and confidence, takes a few power showers: He too can be like Danny devito. :soy:

Scum.

His life will be hell. Even if the bullys stop he will be ignored and excluded his whole life :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Don't worry. With the support of IT and other bluepilled normies, his life is guaranteed to get better.

Don't worry. With the support of IT and other bluepilled normies, his life is guaranteed to get better.
Oh thankgod I thought it was over for him for a second

Really reminds me of Joker, THE incel movie. Remember that we are the victims of society which abandoned us and treats us like trash. None of us deserves to be blamed.

The first time I wanted to die was when I was 13. 9 is way too soon. People "care" about him now, but once he grows older everyone will hate him. The whole thing is so fucking depressing.

I can't rightly recall the last time my cold heart got pierced like this and made me cry.

Through no fault of that poor kid, his life is going to be utterly miserable just by merely existing.

this world just deserves a giant nuke for creating such unequal lives

ITcels probably think everything is his fault. He's not confident enough, his personality must be bad if everyone hates him.

Fuck you. His life will be nothing but pain agony and there's nothing he can do about it.

Really reminds me of Joker, THE incel movie. Remember that we are the victims of society which abandoned us and treats us like trash. None of us deserves to be blamed.
100%.

If he shoots up a school, watch those same cunts who made his life a misery say: "We never saw this coming".

If he kills himself, watch those same cunts who made his life a misery say: "Rest easy bro. We miss you"

Sadly it's not even a "phase", this bullying will carry on into his adult life: the difference is as an adult, he can't go to the police or local authority to say: "I'm being bullied/called ugly".
A man is meant to "take care of himself" and "handle things himself".

Next thing you know he's writing up a manifesto :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

9 is way too soon.
He clearly has a toxic personality :soy: I think it's because he's been spending time on the Inkel forums :soy: It's NEVER ANYBODY ELSE'S FAULT BUT HIS. :soy: He chose to have dwarfism.

I can't rightly recall the last time my cold heart got pierced like this and made me cry.

Through no fault of that poor kid, his life is going to be utterly miserable just by merely existing.
Nonsense. He'll have the righteous support of the local watchdog, as he vents on here at 20 about the chads that made his life a living hell. The people that made his life a living hell are getting girlfriends etc.
He'll be a NT, weak and a social reject.

He'll then be told by a cretin: "Sweety, Peter Dinklage has a form of dwarfism and a wife. TEEHEE, fix your personality and take showers. It's all your fault your life is like this."

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Fuck you. His life will be nothing but pain agony and there's nothing he can do about it.

Check this fucking comment, warning it's pure ragefuel.

Alright let's stop for second. Seeing this young man, who obviously has been afflicted with a disability that would affect him a lot, is having trouble coping. It's easy for us to say that this is terrible and seeing a kid distressed and upset is heart breaking. I would agree. However, let me play devil's advocate. All kid's will be exposed to taunts or comments from other people/children about issues which they are insecure about. All of us are insecure about something. Everyone. For some people it's obvious what they are insecure about, such as this boy, so its makes sense that we can see it. Some disabilities are more severe than others, and his achondroplasia is clearly a huge disability, but some disabilities are more hidden. Mum, you sound like a great advocate but, as a fellow black fulla, can I offer a suggestion? Children express how they feel based on their parents emotional responses. He is expressing severe distress at being patronised for his height, but this is a LEARNED RESPONSE. This insecurity has been TAUGHT to him. Someone has convinced him, likely inadvertently, that he is a victim and he should feel bad about this. I'm not blaming you or anyone else. But, what would be best for him, IMO, is to give him strategies to OWN what he has. To emphasise all the cool things he can do because he is different. All the cool "one liners" he can use when people talk shit. The reason I say this is not to dismiss what he is going through but to build strength in him that he is NOT A VICTIM. Too many black boys like me have been told they are victims and this will ruin his life more than any condescending taunt he will get in school. Many achondroplastic dwarfs I'm sure you'll know will go onto great things but there are WAY, WAY too many aborigines who've been convinced they are victims so any injustice they just put down to that. Your son is not a victim. Please let him know that. He's a big boy, and he's strong. PM me if you want some suggestions. I'm a GP and black fulla from the Wiradjuri. For what it's worth. There are a huge number of famous successful dwarfs. I'm sure you've already exposed him to these guys, Peter Dinklage, Gary Coleman, Warwick Davis, Tony Cox, Verne (mini-me) Troyer, Jason (wee-man) Acuna (my favourite), Kenny Baker (who played R2D2).

Mods, pin this.
This is well written high IQ shit
full

Alright let's stop for second. Seeing this young man, who obviously has been afflicted with a disability that would affect him a lot, is having trouble coping. It's easy for us to say that this is terrible and seeing a kid distressed and upset is heart breaking. I would agree. However, let me play devil's advocate. All kid's will be exposed to taunts or comments from other people/children about issues which they are insecure about. All of us are insecure about something. Everyone. For some people it's obvious what they are insecure about, such as this boy, so its makes sense that we can see it. Some disabilities are more severe than others, and his achondroplasia is clearly a huge disability, but some disabilities are more hidden. Mum, you sound like a great advocate but, as a fellow black fulla, can I offer a suggestion? Children express how they feel based on their parents emotional responses. He is expressing severe distress at being patronised for his height, but this is a LEARNED RESPONSE. This insecurity has been TAUGHT to him. Someone has convinced him, likely inadvertently, that he is a victim and he should feel bad about this. I'm not blaming you or anyone else. But, what would be best for him, IMO, is to give him strategies to OWN what he has. To emphasise all the cool things he can do because he is different. All the cool "one liners" he can use when people talk shit. The reason I say this is not to dismiss what he is going through but to build strength in him that he is NOT A VICTIM. Too many black boys like me have been told they are victims and this will ruin his life more than any condescending taunt he will get in school. Many achondroplastic dwarfs I'm sure you'll know will go onto great things but there are WAY, WAY too many aborigines who've been convinced they are victims so any injustice they just put down to that. Your son is not a victim. Please let him know that. He's a big boy, and he's strong. PM me if you want some suggestions. I'm a GP and black fulla from the Wiradjuri. For what it's worth. There are a huge number of famous successful dwarfs. I'm sure you've already exposed him to these guys, Peter Dinklage, Gary Coleman, Warwick Davis, Tony Cox, Verne (mini-me) Troyer, Jason (wee-man) Acuna (my favourite), Kenny Baker (who played R2D2).

If this faggot was in front me and said this shit, I would punch him SO FUCKING HARD I wouldn't be able to wipe my own ass with that arm for months.

GODDAMNIT, THAT'S SUCH RAGE FUEL.

, Peter Dinklage

He'll then be told by a cretin: "Sweety, Peter Dinklage has a form of dwarfism and a wife.

There's going to be some braindead idiot who'll say but "Muh Danny Devito" and I swear if that's you I hope your entire bloodline gets cancer.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

It's like they live by a script.
If this faggot was in front me and said this shit, I would punch him SO FUCKING HARD I wouldn't be able to wipe my own ass with that arm for months.

GODDAMNIT, THAT'S SUCH RAGE FUEL.
Same.

lmao at giving an ultra deformed 9 year old bootstraps advice

It's like I'm reading a boomer/IT shitpost that someone from this forum would make as a parody. And yet it's probably real.

Brutal af. I’m crying. This video is heart breaking.

His bullies will have a better life than him. No matter how much he tries and how much worl he puts , He's always going to be seen as the ugly dwarf. All his sufferement now will never be cured , He won't get over it and everything will get worse for him

That was a painful video to watch.

Sad thing is that looksism never goes away, it becomes more discrete with age but it's always their. This kid will suffer in life because he isn't healthy/attractive, thus shunned and unwanted...:cryfeels:

TBH, he should try and Tyrionmaxx, worth a shot right? It’s a :feelsclown:‘s world, we’re just living in it.
There is no god.

Last edited:
The extreme cynicism of ITcels is astonishing actually, like if they haven't read about history and can't detached from the childish just world fallacy.

Last edited:
I still have thoughts of wanting to see my childhood bullies suffer even at this age. It fucks you up this kid is only 9 I didnt even know what suicide was at that age this is way too cruel.

IT will not touch this at all they know the cruel fate of this kid.

for any young kids lurking, i can relate too, had suicidal thoughts since 6 or younger, cant remember but my earliest memories was getting bullied. ill always be reminded that im a ugly poor nigger from my peers, and it doesn't stop ever. i hope the kid can get over it, learn the blackpilll young, workout and learn to fight, only way to win is to beat these people up. never show fear, the western world is not a place for morals or goodness, you must be tougher than all if u want to survive as a incel

IT will not touch this "but heightism and lookism aren't real." At age 9 this kid wants to kill himself.

The child who is rejected by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
This quote is always a strong quote for us. Yes we’re ugly, but we’re also ostracized and bullied for this. Also god forbid you’re different and can’t relate to normies because that’s when you’re completely damned

This is so brutal

People "care" about him now, but once he grows older everyone will hate him. The whole thing is so fucking depressing.
Exactly. He's a kid so he has an excuse to be weak. When you're an adult, people hold you to a higher standard and expect you to deal with it.

I really doubt this kid will survive when he enters adulthood.
Hell he might even commit suicide before turning 18.
Poor kid, only sensible thing to do is to give him a gun in my opinion and let him have his way.

I worked security with Gary Coleman! That motherfucker could drink and cuss! He was a surprisingly good shot! And VERY ANGRY.

Teach him to fight, and have him beat the crap out of the bullies. Someone on this site said this is how they overcame bullying.

Last edited:
Read every word

This is beyond rage fuel. This is fucking sending my mind to the deepest voids imaginable.
*sip*
Yep, back in my day deformed people just worked hard and got a house at 19 heh. Stop being a snowflake kid.:bluepill:

Last edited:
Teach him to fight, and have him beat the crap out of the bullies. Someone on this site said this is how they overcame bullying.
The problem is, this boy probably doesn't have the physical abilities to do it. A type of 5'7 gymmaxx can beat a high average, but I doubt that child.

The problem is, this boy probably doesn't have the physical abilities to do it. A type of 5'7 gymmaxx can beat a high average, but I doubt that child.

That's true, but if he gets his ass kicked the bullies will get expelled which is good.

Poor kid, IT cucks will say it's his fault and that he should improve his personality. :feelsclown:

This is beyond rage fuel. This is fucking sending my mind to the deepest voids imaginable.

normies have always hated ugly people.this is what happened to saint drogo

*During a pilgrimage, he was stricken with an unsightly bodily affliction. He became so terribly deformed that he frightened the townspeople. In his twenties, a cell was built for him to protect the local citizens of the village from his appearance. Since he was so holy, his cell was built attached to his church. St. Drogo stayed in his cell without any human contact, except for a small window in which he received the Eucharist and obtained his food. He stayed there for the rest of his life, about forty more years, surviving only on barley, water, and the holy Eucharist.*

The child who is rejected by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth.
This tbh,.