Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting] Everything was going fine.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I initially thought everything was going to go fine. No normalfags, Chads or foids pissing me off in some way or another, people weren't being too noisy or obnoxious and some people doing their work. I actually thought I would of been left alone today but apparently not.

10-15 minutes ago I was going to the washroom and I see a normalfag that I really don't like. He tries to act all buddy and buddy with me even though I made it very clear that I disliked him. I said to him, "Do I know you?" In a confused tone. In reality, my fear was raising and I could feel my heartbeat beat faster as soon as I walked away to go to the washroom. After going to the washroom, I was walking back to my 3rd period classroom. I see him again with some Chad friends of his, he tries to act all buddy and buddy with me again and attempted to touch me. I literally just jumped to avoid getting touched by him and his disgusting hand, and I feel even more disgusted because I had to breathe the same air as him for just a second. After that, him and his Chad friends laughed at me because I decided to avoid interacting with him and jump away like an autistic sperg instead and how I generally reacted to him.

Fuck him, he just ruined my day. I thought people won't piss me off or bother me, even if it was just for a day.

Yes I do know the normalfag from previous classes and prior encounters with him and he used to piss me off. He would generally tease me with his friends and call me names. He would also be mocking me in the stairwell where I hanged out and mocked every single one of my friends on some occasions, he would also throw food onto the ground and we would have to pick it after they have left. Yes I did tell teachers such as my English Teacher and the Vice-Principal and even my guidance counselor. After that he would just ignore me and act like I'm not there at all, but the teachers haven't done anything about it. This literally just happened and I'm feeling two things, fear and anger.

I'll try to talking to the teachers one more time about this because if I were to talk to him and telling to stop bugging me, he would probably say that they were just having fun, teasing and dumb normalfag shit like that even though I didn't like it one bit. I just wish he got the message that I never attempted to be his friend and I stayed far, far away from him just to give the message that I disliked him and I didn't want to be near him in general. If this doesn't work I would probably go apeshit on him and choke him out.

Sorry for the long thread, this made me fucking pissed.

fuckers just mocking you because they sense ur not nt, its what a few normalfags did to me my freshman year they talk to me like im a 10 year old and laugh and point at me when i was sitting alone, and then they tried to be fake nice sometimes but it was so obvious that i was filled with rage and just avoided them at all costs, whenever i saw them the following yrs they just pretended that i never existed JFL i fucking hate normies

:yes:Unsubscribe from blog

in all seriousness i don't think i've read a more generic post

Gymmax and beat him up