Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting]. How the fuck do people deal with earbuds?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
These keep falling out of my ears and so I'm more used to headphones. I would use my headphones but I don't have the adapter cord to plug it into my phone so my headphones are able to work on my phone. My phone is a Jewgle phone so fuck just putting it into the headphone jack because most "new phones" don't have a headphone jack anymore. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

It doesn't help when they feel uncomfortable and constantly fall out. Headphones don't do this type of shit.

both are shit. i need wifi device in my head that plays music without either of them.

Never had a problem with my earbuds, they never fall out for me. But I don't run with them.

both are shit. i need wifi device in my head that plays music without either of them.
Neuralink

use the right sized buds

I have earbuds with cords that wrap around my ear

I honestly don't even know. I've always been the same, I've never been able to get earbuds or anything that plugs into my ears to stay in, even when I'm pressing really hard.

Use big headphones problem solved :feelstrash:

Get ones with the rubber pieces, as they stay in your ear better
_crNpwXA9gwSXysfLEG1lZrBNnzeSa38u-atl0HrMvEiONIYoEEiNW7ZrM_PTgIoGso7skJTXsyNdY--jLlAjEPrHAmVo8nvUjVHzbETjKZayJ1B865iP0vJxp3Xi-s6xaP3e8Hz3ZoW1kJHd-AN37iXpgc7YKQm0zydN2g7Pz0aLfVUjw=s500-pd-e365-rw-pc0xffffff

headphones are better than earbuds, but this is taste, you know

maybe you just have subhuman-ears

those things are disgusting use real headphones.

There's no earbuds for your ears!

same problem here