Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [Venting] I cant cope knowing that chad exists

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
It's so demotivating, it makes me want to throw all my copes out the window, stop trying to get a job, even stop surfing the net. Just LDAR days and days on end. Knowing that somewhere this type of guy walks the earth. He's white, tall, born in some first world country, maybe not chad in the face but solid high tier normie. He can slay in any part of the world outside of his cuntry, bring any ethnic girl to suck his dick the same day. If he wants black, he will be banging a black girl tonight. Asian? Sure. White? His gf is actually white, but he cheats on her with uggos just because he wants to fuck as many kinds of girls as he can reach. Some of them are truly hideous, some are actually not bad. But he fucks everything, his libido doesnt discriminate. Not only he has a girlfriend, he has a variety of options. And he spends every vacation just going to other countries and fucking ethnic and not so ethnic but piss poor foids like those from former USSR republics. I literally cant sleep once the thought of this man getting action with any kind of pussy he wants anytime he wants while Im only merely trying to get a job creeps in my mind, kind of like right now. Fuck prostitutes btw, I want free, consensual, non transactional sex/affection that this guy gets.

You have to have realistic expectations.

Right I’m just so tired of this situation

I can't cope knowing high school chads are deflowering jb foids right now.

Can't escape chads in a globalized world tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back