Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] I just finished Falling Down and it scares me how well I can relate to D-Fens

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I don't mean the way he gets divorce raped & cucked by his wife, I mean by the fact that he takes no shit from anyone anymore after he snapped. I'm so close to snapping on everyone around me and taking no shit from anyone but I try to tolerate it and bottle up my anger, or I release my anger here but I've been doing that less frequently.

The movie also ends on a sad note because even if I do get the perfect family with a wife that loves me and a kid that admires me, I will eventually die during a job in the military or by killing myself. My future kid will also have be raised to be apart of this degenerate society and forced to believe in 63 different genders and people saying that trans is normal, if you aren't trans you're weird, if you don't do degenerate acts or fuck a tranny you're a transphobe, etc. (Essentially bluepilled, leftist brainwashing, this will also fuck up his education) My wife may also divorce rape me too and would probably cuck me because of how long I will be away in the military, she will probably also become some fat feminist landwhale that advocates for "whamen's rights", "diversity quotas", "misogyny", " the patriarchy."

I can't seem to tolerate this world anymore, I only have a shred of hope left for myself and for humanity as a whole. Honestly, why should I attain something that is impossible nowadays due to female hypergamy & their high standards for men?

i like the bazooka part

i need to watch this movie one of these days

Implying that I want & should have a meme degree in some shitty college.
Fuck college too tbh. Society deserves absolutely nothing from us. I have to point out, if you join the military (which i understand your motives) you're directly supporting the very system that hates us. Find another way. There's a reason most of us consider joining the military cucked.

No hard feelings i actually care about my fellow incels. You're much better than cannonfoder for the global controllers.

Last edited:
It's been years since I saw that. When I saw it the first time, i thought "what a jerk".....but now, he makes sense and I relate to him well

Where did you watch it

It hit home for me when D-Fens is talking to the plastic surgeon who's a multi-millionaire but D-Fens builds shit that protects America (I know the military just protects l0ngnoses now but still) and gets paid relatively shit for it. D-Fens isn't stupid either, the guy has some engineering degree iirc.

Even nowadays, some Twitch thot can get tens of thousands of dollars a month but someone who builds bridges or maintains the sewer system gets paid maybe $60-75K yearly? The system is broken, man. Why pay into a system that wants us dead?

It's been a few years since I watched it but I remember loving it. The experience was enhanced by the fact that I had no information on what it was about, I had not seen a trailer etc. I just saw it on some recommended movie chart (I think from 4chan's /tv/) and decided to watch it. I could also very strongly sympathise with the MC and it was an accurate representation of how fucked up the west has become for men who just want to be left alone and live as a father and husband.

If you haven't seen them yet, I recommend you watch Taxi Driver and There Will Be Blood as well, they have a very similar premise and atmosphere.

Is a good movie , but I cannot relate too much with him because he is a sex haver so... And the motive why he was in bad mood is not very clear or heavy to me. And if you see the character is portrayed like a far right supporter and then there's hypocrisy when he meets the nazi in the store, that confuse me.

Is a good movie , but I cannot relate too much with him because he is a sex haver so... And the motive why he was in bad mood is not very clear or heavy to me. And if you see the character is portrayed like a far right supporter and then there's hypocrisy when he meets the nazi in the store, that confuse me.
I imagine Bill as a conservative but I wouldn’t say he’s too far on either side

it was a great movie, i was already watching a lot of these relatively blackpilled movies back in college, which was like 2009 or some shit. this movie never got old.

"Black Pilled" made a video on how Falling Down works, and how there is actually a lot of subtle jew subversion, but movies that came out after the 90s are so insanely cucked and ideologically overloaded that Falling Down still seems really based in more recent times

seija said:
The movie also ends on a sad note because even if I do get the perfect family with a wife that loves me and a kid that admires me, I will eventually die during a job in the military or by killing myself.

Yeah.

Plus you already said later in your post what I'm going to bring up again here and that is I've long read in various online forums that military guys get cucked regularly no matter how Chadly of a studmuffin they are and the justification for it is usually the tired old BS of "she got lonely" etc.

Well bitch if that was the case you should've never proverbially "signed up" to be a military man's wife.

You knew going in what the sacrifices would be but you chose not to sacrifice because you are a mentally weak woman like most foids these days.

Yeah.

Plus you already said later in your post what I'm going to bring up again here and that is I've long read in various online forums that military guys get cucked regularly no matter how Chadly of a studmuffin they are and the justification for it is usually the tired old BS of "she got lonely" etc.

Well bitch if that was the case you should've never proverbially "signed up" to be a military man's wife.

You knew going in what the sacrifices would be but you chose not to sacrifice because you are a mentally weak woman like most foids these days.
many revives today

every incel likes falling down

Miss the falling down avi bro